The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 79 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 08:45 AM   #1171
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

I love that purple dress, she looks amazing in it.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 10:33 AM   #1172
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Thanks for posting all those gorgeous photos of Maria. She was the best dressed at the party.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 11:21 AM   #1173
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Even though feet are disgusting, visually at least, Masha doesn't even have particularly ugly feet. Most tennis players toes would surely be bandaged or crooked but Masha's are manicured
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 03:24 PM   #1174
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Even though feet are disgusting, visually at least, Masha doesn't even have particularly ugly feet. Most tennis players toes would surely be bandaged or crooked but Masha's are manicured
Yeah, maybe should could give Vika a tip on how to avoid a bad pedicure. Also, I know that many women with big feet are self-conscious about how they look, but Maria has never had issues showing off her size 10+ feet in those many different fancy high heels and sandals.

Speaking of visually unappealing, though, and I know I'm nitpicking, the one area that I've questioned is why Maria's fingernails have always looked so gnarly? I've wondered if she chews them or something because they're so uneven and worn to the nub on a few fingers.

That'a just something that's stood out to me because Maria has been impeccably gorgeous from head to toe throughout her career. And this past year or so, she's never looked better.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 03:29 PM   #1175
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Stunning shot taken at Indian Wells in 2005

And also love this one from the 2005 US Open

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 03:32 PM   #1176
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANASAN View Post
Does anyone know whether those legs are insured? They ought to be, they are so precious and unique...

Yep. I never understood how a woman can walk around in such shoes though. They are really an entirely different sex!

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 03:34 PM   #1177
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Yeah, maybe should could give Vika a tip on how to avoid a bad pedicure. Also, I know that many women with big feet are self-conscious about how they look, but Maria has never had issues showing off her size 10+ feet in those many different fancy high heels and sandals.

Speaking of visually unappealing, though, and I know I'm nitpicking, the one area that I've questioned is why Maria's fingernails have always looked so gnarly? I've wondered if she chews them or something because they're so uneven and worn to the nub on a few fingers.

That'a just something that's stood out to me because Maria has been impeccably gorgeous from head to toe throughout her career. And this past year or so, she's never looked better.
Yeah, I noticed that too. To chew the nails is wildly popular bad habit maybe she is addicted to it as well? Or maybe she just cut them extremely short to play tennis better?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 03:56 PM   #1178
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I chew my nails too
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:42 PM   #1179
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Yep. I never understood how a woman can walk around in such shoes though. They are really an entirely different sex!
Walking isn't as bad as standing still in such high heels. Although when you wear them you don't really plan to walk that far...couple of block at the most, or you ruin the shoes.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:43 PM   #1180
country flag chloe-pova

chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice

Yeah I'm a terrible nail-biter and I'd say it's very likely Maria bites hers the way they are always so so short, you don't get that when you cut them really.
chloe-pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:44 PM   #1181
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Funny how some people find feet disgusting.
I think feet are sexy, when well maintained.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:46 PM   #1182
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Well isn't this a bit cheeky

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:48 PM   #1183
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

archivepova
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 05:28 PM   #1184
country flag chloe-pova

chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice

@Cosmic your avi picture is beautiful do you know where I could find the original sized picture?
chloe-pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 05:32 PM   #1185
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Well isn't this a bit cheeky

I want his job, wonder what does she think of during that
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote