oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 239 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:19 AM   #3571
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Again so unlucky with the draw

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #3572
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

Well Erika Sema is no worldbeater. If she can't beat a player like Sema, she doesn't really belong in a WTA level tournament. Their match got suspended with Marta serving at 30-all at 3-5. Along time to wait and think about things.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #3573
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute

she lost, winning 6 games. She is wasting her time and money this season. Should focus on ITF asap, otherwise she should stop playing. I hardly think she still has the desire and dreams to be in top 100. She hasn't changed anything in her game since 2004-06, there are much talented and hard working girls in the tour than Marta I simply just don't believe in her anymore...

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #3574
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute

So she lost today in 1r of 15 000 ITF.

Any comments?

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 11:41 PM   #3575
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

I don't know for the first set, but of course she got broken in the second one only when she was serving to stay in the match

Don't give up, Marta
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #3576
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Next stops:
- Tallin (CH25)
- Dijon (F15)
- Katowice

we can only hope for some miracle

Looking at the EL of Tallin, I see how low she has fallen Normally I would say she might win this tournament without losing a set, but nowadays you never know with her...

In Dijon she is #1 in Q funny that Dijon has a better list than Tallin she will fail there as well

and as for Katowice, she might get a MD WC and could only preach to draw another WC (Kania, Zaniewska)
and if not, she will get a QWC for sure and will lose there the latest in FQR

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #3577
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

It is not said she'll play Katowice at all. She can choose indoor 25k in Edgbaston.
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #3578
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
It is not said she'll play Katowice at all. She can choose indoor 25k in Edgbaston.
yeah, of course

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 11:28 AM   #3579
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
Next stops:
- Tallin (CH25)
- Dijon (F15)
- Katowice

we can only hope for some miracle

Looking at the EL of Tallin, I see how low she has fallen Normally I would say she might win this tournament without losing a set, but nowadays you never know with her...

In Dijon she is #1 in Q funny that Dijon has a better list than Tallin she will fail there as well

and as for Katowice, she might get a MD WC and could only preach to draw another WC (Kania, Zaniewska)
and if not, she will get a QWC for sure and will lose there the latest in FQR
Marta out of Dijon means she might have to play Q in Katowice

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:36 PM   #3580
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Octagon decided to give WC to Kania so Domachowska decided to play an ITF instead:
http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100028763
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 05:43 PM   #3581
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
Octagon decided to give WC to Kania so Domachowska decided to play an ITF instead:
http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100028763
she will withdraw anyway

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #3582
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

shes playing tomorrow at 1000 am against same women she lost to in bath. and her opponent has three qualifying matches under her belt. Hope she can win. she needs victories badly. No livescores for Tallin that I can find.
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 04:15 AM   #3583
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Marta, you need a win. GL

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #3584
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

It's over for sure by now, but no score yet

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #3585
country flag SERVivor

I know its only a 25k, but the ITF livescores suck. They have scores of a bunch of 10k but not Marta's tournament.