Shahar Cheering Thread 2013! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #16
country flag Advantage_Set

Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Shahar Cheering Thread 2013!

Still wins, 6-3, 6-4. Next up; Zakopalova.
Let's cheer again!
Advantage_Set is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #17
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future

Zakopalova has a good record against Shahar if I remember correctly... Won something like 6-1, 6-3 in Tokyo last year or in 2011.
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #18

Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light Advantage_Set is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, but there's no pressure. She just needs to play her game and make the best out of it. And not get bagelled.
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #19
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:51 AM   #20

After falling behind the entire set, Shahar takes the tiebreak of the first set! Way to go!
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 11:35 PM   #21
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

And loses the match, but at least she played some tennis this week for the first time in a long while.
But she won't get many WCs like the one god knows why she got here, so it's qualies and ITFs time soon.
Let's see if she can win two matches in a row in any level, something she has not done for more than a year.
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #22
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

She had a great win over Marina, and it was a very tight loss against Klara, who's in very good form. I hope she starts turning around her results now.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #23

Playing Puchkova in Miami Qualifications right now. Up a set (6-2) and a break!
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #24

Shahar wins in three, 6-2, 3-6 and 6-4. Her next opponent wil be Tatiana Malek, who easily beat Stephanie Foretz 6-0, 6-2. I think Peer has a good chance of making it to the final tournament.
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #25
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

Solid win considering her recent form, and she could certainly have done a lot worse with her qualy draw. I wouldn't have bet on her against someone like Burdette, for example.
Malek is inconsistent so anything can happen there.

Last edited by Archer16 : Mar 18th, 2013 at 07:02 PM. Reason: didn't catch the other result, sorry
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #26
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

She beat Puchkova

Tatjana Malek next, who is tricky, but I think Shahar has a good chance.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #27
country flag Archer16

6-4 6-0 stomping over Malek, by far Shahar's best result of the year, and onto a R1 match vs Bouchard, who beat her last year which was at the time a keystone in the downward spiral.
Would be nice to avenge that loss. Another 50-50 match.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 01:00 AM   #28
country flag Archer16

Rain delay in Miami
Shahar trails by a break (2-3*) in the deciding set after taking the opener 6-4 then losing 1-6.

Edit: lost 4-6 after no further breaks of serve
That's a shame, could have been an important confidence builder trying to climb her way back up.

Last edited by Archer16 : Mar 21st, 2013 at 01:27 AM.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #29
country flag Ollie.

Where is Shahar playing next btw?

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #30
country flag ZEUS77

ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light

great wins in poland shahar
ZEUS77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote