*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 121 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #1801
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Sony Open Tennis ‏@SonyOpenTennis
On our way with @Vika7 to brighten up some lives. pic.twitter.com/ClXzcPqXxw
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #1802
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

What a good job is Vika doing at the Childrens Hospital. The pictures are so cute. See Vika photothread for the pics. This is one of the reasons that I am supporting Vika. <3
mariel is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 11:20 PM   #1803
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

http://twitter.yfrog.com/jawrcdthjpqckhwrbrbaufsaz

This video might be of big interest to all Vika fans . The ankle looks pretty good in that video, I wasn't sure if that yelp at the end of the video is of pain, or because she missed her shot though .
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:08 AM   #1804
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post

This video might be of big interest to all Vika fans . The ankle looks pretty good in that video, I wasn't sure if that yelp at the end of the video is of pain, or because she missed her shot though .
Thanks
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 06:07 AM   #1805
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post

She did walk very carefully in the end though, didn't she? I hope that's just precautionary and not because she's still in pain.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 06:10 AM   #1806
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Vika will play her first match in R2 against Madison Keys who double bagelled qualifier Allie Kiick in the first round.They haven't played against each other before.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 09:05 AM   #1807
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

i dont know,from the end of the video it looks like the ankle is still bothering her. She shoul withdraw and give it time to recover fully. This practice sessions and one or two matches before withdrawing again will only jeopardise the course of healing and ultimately delay her proper comeback. It is understandable that thhs is her favourite part of session and she was doing great so far,hence wants to come back as soon as possible but it may backfire. Tendinitis is a nasty thing.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 10:39 AM   #1808
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

I also hope that Vika is taking the right decision. If the ankle gets worse she will be longer next to the line than planned. I know she loves to play tennis in fact she said in WTA Live she is married to it, but risking an extra worse injury can't be part of that marriage. I just pray she takes the right decision.
I only wonder what happens if she can't play Miami and also has to skip Monterrey. Does anybody know?
mariel is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 10:49 AM   #1809
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariel View Post
I also hope that Vika is taking the right decision. If the ankle gets worse she will be longer next to the line than planned. I know she loves to play tennis in fact she said in WTA Live she is married to it, but risking an extra worse injury can't be part of that marriage. I just pray she takes the right decision.
I only wonder what happens if she can't play Miami and also has to skip Monterrey. Does anybody know?
What do you mean what happens? She gets a zero pointer in Miami (and a fine), and pretty much nothing happens to her in Monterrey, it isn't a commitment event.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 11:03 AM   #1810
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

It's not really a proper zero pointer though is it? Because it's a PM so it counts anyway

A real zero pointer would be for example if she'd pulled out before Montreal last year instead of playing 6 games against Paszek. She would have had to replace her lowest points tournament (Luxembourg?) with the Montreal zero, so she loses ranking points
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 12:58 PM   #1811
country flag ozza

Sony Open Tennis ‏@SonyOpenTennis
.@vika7 +#@RedFoo early morning practice session #@SonyOpenTennis stadium court. pic.twitter.com/sVppgTfBZg

The picture doesn't even show Vika, but given she is practicing again today it seems to indicate she is going to play.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 03:04 PM   #1812
country flag mrudka

mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all

Vika's sound will be in a song
#twitter_RedFoo
Tomorrow morning... I'm gonna share a new song on Soundcloud! My baby babies!!! Stay tuned up! Can't wait to see your comments!!!

Last edited by mrudka : Mar 21st, 2013 at 03:09 PM.
mrudka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 03:40 PM   #1813
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

It's here ...

https://soundcloud.com/redfoo/heart-of-a-champion

Vika's only in it for a few seconds
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 05:04 PM   #1814
country flag Natural Joe

Do you know if there is going to be a live stream for Vika's match tomorrow? I think so but I want to make sure.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 05:25 PM   #1815
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Do you know if there is going to be a live stream for Vika's match tomorrow? I think so but I want to make sure.
My understanding is there isn't actually streams for the full day (that starts Saturday), but I could be wrong on that. True or not though I am pretty sure Vika will be streamed. You'd imagine Vika vs Keys is pretty high up the list of matches they want to show.
Closed Thread