Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 240 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #3586
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering Thread: Australian Swing

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #3587
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

that neck is huge
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #3588
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Jeje

And look at this video, Sara from 24:15 to 27:44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRpOhTwTtqE
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #3589
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

"To stay with the son of my coach is the best moment of the day for me"

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #3590
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

mini Lozano?
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #3591
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

As we say in Dutch: like 2 drops of water

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #3592
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
As we say in Dutch: like 2 drops of water
We also say that in Spanish, and yes, it is cool she likes to spend time with the little boy, they seem to be like a wee family including Sara, hehe.
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #3593
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS View Post
We also say that in Spanish, and yes, it is cool she likes to spend time with the little boy, they seem to be like a wee family including Sara, hehe.
Yeah, Pablo and his wife and Pau, Francesco, Susanna, "Palli" and "Gulli" (no idea what the kids' real names are) and Sara and Roby are like one extended family.
Sara is also Pau's godmother

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:00 PM   #3594
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Yeah, Pablo and his wife and Pau, Francesco, Susanna, "Palli" and "Gulli" (no idea what the kids' real names are) and Sara and Roby are like one extended family.
Sara is also Pau's godmother
Palli = Federico
Giuggi = Giulia

In Italian too we use the expression "like two drops of water".. XD
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:11 PM   #3595
FORZA SARITA

Palli for Federico?
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:27 PM   #3596
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

I thought the girl must be Giulia. That was easy. and I would have guessed Paolo for palli

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 07:11 PM   #3597
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

"Palli" stands for "Pallino" = little ball... It doesn't come from his real name!! As "Cichi" for Sara..
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 11:04 PM   #3598
FORZA SARITA

night match tomorrow
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 11:08 AM   #3599
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
Julia had a good amount of German support in the crowd for her singles, and during the first set Sara Errani was in the crowd clapping for her, and sitting just a couple rows in front of me.
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 04:09 PM   #3600
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

The fuck?