Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 86 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #1276
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Heather Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
I think a lot of it is mental burnout...not physical. Trying to introduce changes into you game can be very mentally tiring, especially when you're losing to players you would previously have beaten.

From Hev's original comment I think this has kinda been blown out of proportion, she might miss charlston or something, but I expect she will be in Argentina for Fed cup.
I agree and from David Law tweets it is not even sure what she really meant. She may still play Charleston or not
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #1277
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Wasn't Law the one who actually spoke to her and interviewed her where she said this? He's the one member of the media who was suggesting it isn't a long break just a short term thing, all the others seem to have jumped on the phrase burn out and are taking it to mean a couple of months possibly. Just seems kinda over the top when they're reacting way more than the person who did the interview...anyway that's the press for you.
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #1278
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

On the other hand, Heather is someone who's gone on the record as saying she's come this close to quitting tennis all together on two separate occasions, the most recent time being just last year. I don't think she's taking a long hiatus, but I can understand why it would be speculated.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #1279
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Yes but at some point or another most of them have said it. But yeah we will see how long she is out
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #1280
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Heather
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #1281
country flag guichard

According to Steven @gbtennis Heather just said that she will play Charleston and Fed Cup. She was just feeling down yesterday
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #1282

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Yeah just heard her give another interview on 5live, said she was just really disappointed yesterday, but that she isn't having a break and will play Charlston and Fed cup as scheduled.

Glad to hear she's ok, must have realised it had all been taken the wrong way and took steps to clarify it.
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #1283
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
It was probably just a bad reaction to feeling down about another loss. Much like when Laura deleted her twitter.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #1284
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans. View Post
It was probably just a bad reaction to feeling down about another loss. Much like when Laura deleted her twitter.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Yeah pretty much
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 06:37 PM   #1285

Hev pulls out of the doubles, a left adductor injury according to twitter.
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:30 PM   #1286

And she's out of Charleston after all that.
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #1287
country flag sam.johnson.bp

sam.johnson.bp is an unknown quantity at this point

don't give up... we are all routing for you xxx
sam.johnson.bp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #1288
country flag il dragone

il dragone has disabled reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbxYF2-ajkI
does this explain lack of focus or consistency from this year so far...
il dragone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #1289
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Nah she's just doing what young people do. It was a few days before her first round match so it wouldn't have affected her performance. If she didn't allow herself a bit of fun and was purely focused on tennis I think she (and the rest f the tour) would go insane.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #1290
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Do these WTA girls have minders to chaperone them around during tournaments? There are a number of mandatory media events that will be full of WTA & Sponsor's officials but what happens when they are let loose on the town?

With so many single, good looking and athletic young women letting their hair down, there must be lots of opportunities to bring 'publicity' of all kinds to the tour.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote