Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #436
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Why King Ralph ? Long live the queen.
A nice guy like you deserves an answer.'King Ralph' was a B-,or maybe C-,comedy with John Goodman from about 20 years ago where virtually the entire British royal family died in a freakish accident.In a desperate search for heirs to the throne,the Brits were only able to find a buffoonish,Vegas lounge singer who had any ties to the family.Peter O'Toole's character--who turned out to be the TRUE,though reluctant,heir--tried in vain to keep Goodman's character from embarrassing the crown...at film's end,O'Toole's rightful claim to the crown was discovered,and he was finally persuaded to accept it.

IIRC,there's a biblical verse(maybe a couple)about how the people mourn when an idiot inherits the throne.Anyway,the fictional King Ralph is the only one in our era who even comes close to matching the extremely-brief,disgraceful reign that the Serb had as the supposed 'Queen of Tennis'

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Latinoamerica, where we have extended holiday vacations
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #437
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

just passing by, betting against Berdych is easy money, sadly this time it was Rafa and odds wasn't that high, still easy money

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 04:28 AM   #438
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
just passing by, betting against Berdych is easy money, sadly this time it was Rafa and odds wasn't that high, still easy money
You've been a bit more subtly antagonistic lately;is it a climatic thing?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #439
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
You've been a bit more subtly antagonistic lately;is it a climatic thing?
I'm free and wild like a wind that follows fast, and fills the white and rustling sail, and bends the gallant mast

Treachery is a virus
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #440
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
I'm free and wild like a wind that follows fast, and fills the white and rustling sail, and bends the gallant mast
You almost surely stole that from a poem.....but I don't care--it sounded cool

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #441
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Btw,isn't Katy Perry a preacher's daughter??Do you suppose that she goes out of her way to PROVE how slutty she is cuz she's so afraid that her fans or music industry associates will find out?Her dad must be VERRRY proud that his daughter respected him and his teachings so much(of course,he may've been one of those corrupt televangelists who set a bad example for Katy by having 2 or 3 mistresses)

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #442
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm free and wild like a wind that
sent Vika packing

Quote:
BOMBSHELL: Azarenka withdraws from Miami
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #443
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
sent Vika packing

*almost, Rafa stole my powers midway

Treachery is a virus
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #444
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
sent Vika packing

Would you care to give us a medical diagnosis,Paul??Was it the Shifty-led wind gusts that caused Vika's physical collapse??

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #445
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
sent Vika packing
Would like to hear if Petra brought Prosto with her to Miami or not.He probably would've enjoyed hunting prairie dogs in IW,but there's a lot more wildlife in the Miami surroundings for him to prey on

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #446
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
He probably would've enjoyed hunting prairie dogs in IW,but there's a lot more wildlife in the Miami surroundings for him to prey on
he si hunting alligators
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #447
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
he si hunting alligators
Well,he'll have to be very dedicated to find them.From what I've read,they usually stay very close to the water,and they can't stand salt water for any extended period of time,so Prosto will have to search in canals or freshwater lakes....I'm assuming that he was smart and brought his Gator Rifle with him

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 08:04 AM   #448
country flag bruce goose

It's theorized by some scientists that dolphins have a high-level communication system.When CSN tagged along with some typical tennis gals on a WTA visit to a Miami aquarium,one of the dolphins was believed to have said,"Yikes!Who in the hell brought the lady trucker along with the tennis hotties?"

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 10:43 PM   #449
country flag bruce goose

Has anyone ever seen 'Head Over Heels' with Jennifer Lopez and George Clooney??It's kind of a dumb movie,really,but it's mildly entertaining if you go into it without high expectations...and can watch it for free.

....Well,try to imagine the races reversed,with a Latino male and blanca heroine,and that's sort of like the dream I had about Caro last night.Don't worry,folks;it wasn't a 'sex dream',per se,but I was a guy with some jewel-smuggler friends and Caroline was a cop who was trying to catch them.She knew that I wasn't a big shot in the operation,yet she attempted to capture me in my misdeeds with hopes that she could pressure me to turn on the leaders of the outfit,and she had already caught a couple of them.

....Anyway,you can imagine how all of the tension of that cat-and-mouse game caused things to heat up between Caro and me and,eventually,when we were alone after she realized that I wasn't murderous or as wicked as some of my cohorts,I planted one of those passionate Latino telenovela besos on Caro...and she didn't resist AT ALL.When we finally came up for air,I promised her that I'd reform my ways for her...which left a delighted glow on her face.....This all seemed much more real than most dreams do,and I've been in a good mood all day

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 01:46 PM   #450
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

^
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote