The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 74 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #1096
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Aww she wished happy birthday to that Maria girl again. Such a sweetheart
Quote:
I had a great time at the WTA Live All-Access Hour... Thanks for your questions! And happy birthday to Maria
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #1097
country flag Pova fan

Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light

Nice of Maria but now people seem to think its her birthday
Pova fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #1098
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

^That'd be weird if she wished happy birthday to herself
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #1099
country flag Pova fan

Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light

IKR, maybe they think its her sense of humour, haha. Just saw people wishing her a happy birthday on twitter
Pova fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #1100
country flag PimpMePova

OMG
This could have only happened to Maria
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #1101
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

The same thing happened a couple of weeks ago when Maria put up a picture of herself eating the birthday cake at that dinner(I guess it was Agi's) she was invited to. Then she gets 5000 Facebook posts wishing her a happy birthday.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #1102
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #1103
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
The same thing happened a couple of weeks ago when Maria put up a picture of herself eating the birthday cake at that dinner(I guess it was Agi's) she was invited to. Then she gets 5000 Facebook posts wishing her a happy birthday.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #1104
country flag PimpMePova

Yeah I don't think it was Aga's birthday though since when she was asked during the IW access hour who has a birthday that day she didn't even know it was Aga's
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #1105
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

well nothing can't top when she put on facebook picture of herself and baby,
people were congratulate her on baby she gave birth
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #1106
country flag PimpMePova

^ Oh yeah I forgot about that
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #1107
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #1108
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Maria knows about the draw

She looks gorge in this pic
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #1109
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Aww she wished happy birthday to that Maria girl again. Such a sweetheart

Omg! The styling *dead*
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #1110
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova signing bags of Sugarpova at it sugar #theshopsatsunsetplace
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote