*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 120 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #1786
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Just for "fun" i tried to find where i first saw the rumor. It was here:

http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/1513/tenn...-a-Miami.dhtml

No idea what that is.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #1787
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisnews24.it View Post
We also posted it...because we received the news by http://www.7sur7.be/ but now we're verifying.
So the news I posted just read your "source", and they just invented all the crap about she needs 1 month rest .
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #1788
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

^

And how is this Petra_Fan poster not banned yet? Always trolling with allegedly confirmed news.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #1789
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if that so called journalist will respond to me ripping his or her journalism to shreds on GM .
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 12:38 AM   #1790
country flag ozza

Lol I didn't realise Cibulkova is hosting the WTA live tomorrow .

Dominika Cibulkova ‏@Cibulkova
I'll be hosting #WTAlive tomorrow and live tweeting at AAH in Miami! Don't forget to tune in to @WTA at 11am. http://bit.ly/YgEE11
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #1791
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

"Fun shoot yesterday for Wilson Tennis in Miami! Me and Kei played doubles with Petra and Feli... Good mix doubles team??? It rained but we squeegeed the courts and made it work!!"

Playing on a slippery court with an injured ankle. Oh, Vika

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #1792
country flag ozza

Vika was dancing on WTA live. On the ankle she just gave the obvious answer of she is working very hard to be fit to play, and the ankle gets better every day. She will see if she is able to play.
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #1793
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Vika was really funny and cheerful. Seems like her ankle isn't ready yet though.
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #1794
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

She says the Olympics was more memorable than Aus Open right? I kinda get it, but then I dont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #1795
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

At least it was fun to see Vika enjoying her time in Miami.
Loved the answers she gave.
And I had fun myself when she took over the mic and introduced Petra.
Well done Vika.
mariel is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #1796
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

She says the Olympics was more memorable than Aus Open right? I kinda get it, but then I dont.
I think it's probably more meant like it was more memorable from the whole experience. Grand Slams, no matter how big they are, are still happening 4 times a year so I think it is more special in that sense.
I doubt she'd give back her AO trophies
Nina. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #1797
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched the whole video. Nice interview with Vika.

JJ's commercial was so
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #1798
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

Congrats on the Masha win I look forward to Maria- Vika encounters this year and i wouldn't even mind mind if it was competitive all the way (best for tennis) if it wasn't for some rabid Masha stans.
StoneRose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #1799
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Just watched the whole video. Nice interview with Vika.

JJ's commercial was so
I'm not really down with the Harlem Shake trend. I just mastered Gangnam Style and now comes this? I feel so old.

JJ's commerical is a brilliant show of kitsch and irreverence. Never change JJ, never change.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #1800
country flag ozza

Sony Open Tennis ‏@SonyOpenTennis
We are on our way to the children's hospital with @vika7 to brighten up some lives.

Last edited by ozza : Mar 20th, 2013 at 03:33 PM.
Closed Thread