Regla Torres spotted struggling with a shopping cart at Gelson's in LA - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #1
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Regla Torres spotted struggling with a shopping cart at Gelson's in LA

The Italian tennis star bowed out of the Indian Wells tournament in the semifinals to good friend Elise Mesane. Later in the day, she was spotted shopping at Gelson's in close by Los Angeles where she lost control of the cart as it threatened to spill everything out in the parking lot.

Talking about control, in her post match conference, she said that she was finally getting things under control in her tennis career again. She has had a topsy-turvy 2012 where she did not win a single title but came back to form very quickly by winning Brisbane in the first week of this year.

Now in her 30s, a Grand Slam title still eludes her yet she is quiet confident that her best tennis still ahead of her. A winner of 19 career singles titles on the FWTTour, the veteran Italian said that as long as I'm still winning tournaments, I'm still going to be out there.

She also said that her doubles and Fed Cup partnership with Giuseppina Benedetti is also keeping her strongly motivated.

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #2
Joseosu19

Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future
Re: Regla Torres spotted struggling with a shopping cart at Gelson's in LA

Looking good girl
Arantxa Sanchez Vicario Always #1
Joseosu19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #3
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Regla Torres spotted struggling with a shopping cart at Gelson's in LA

Lovely

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote