*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 119 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #1771
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Well I think it's good that she's preventing further harm by withdrawing, there was no point playing this event with an inflammation on the ankle.

Get well soon Vika.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #1772
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
If true anyway she almost certainly will be out of Monterrey as well. Especially if you believe this :- http://www.tennisnews24.it/it/2013/0...enka-withdrew/
Wow, one month rest?
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #1773
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, I can't believe she missed both Indian Wells (I know she played a few matches but still) and Miami

I hope she will be ready to kick ass on clay.

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #1774
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/te..._.html?cid=rss

Maybe that's the article garwe mentioned earlier?
Ben Rothenberg:
Received confirmation from Azarenka's team that despite reports, Victoria has NOT withdrawn from Miami, is still in the tournament as of now.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #1775
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

EDIT: ^ you were faster

Strange things going on

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
Received confirmation from Azarenka's team that despite reports, Victoria has NOT withdrawn from Miami, is still in the tournament as of now
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #1776
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow, one month rest?
There is one thing. I would be very weary about believing that article you posted and the one I did. The only quote from my article is from Indian Wells. It's written like they have some insider knowledge, but when you think about it, if I was a journalist I could write that article just guessing. Because if she withdraws from Miami, Monterrey probably would follow, and then she's not due to play until Madrid anyway. I highly doubt the "1 month rest" stuff has come from anybody official from her camp.

Two weeks ago there was an article on BBC or Sky Sports (I forget which) website how it could be the beginning of the end for Nadal as it is worrying if he's still being advised to not play on hard courts (this was after he was reported out of Indian Wells), and analysing how this would prove beneficial for Murray only having 1 major contender for hard court majors now. Two weeks later and Nadal went home with the Indian Wells title . Those websites are a lot more reliable than these being posted atm, and they were fooled by 1 report in Spain.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #1777
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
EDIT: ^ you were faster

Strange things going on

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
Received confirmation from Azarenka's team that despite reports, Victoria has NOT withdrawn from Miami, is still in the tournament as of now
Hehe, yes strange. First out for a month, then she will/might play. Someone tried to create some rumors i guess.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #1778
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Man and just as I wrote all that . I promise I hadn't seen that before I wrote the above .
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #1779
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
Hehe, yes strange. First out for a month, then she will/might play. Someone tried to create some rumors i guess.
It's easy though. It all come from 1 person supposedly on site. The problem is these days. I could go on twitter and post "BREAKING NEWS Victoria Azarenka has withdrawn from Miami with ankle injury". Everyone else after that was literally just re-tweeting the same crap.
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #1780
country flag ozza

Maybe it's an omen. Nadal was out of Indian Wells. 2 weeks later he wins the title. Azarenka was out of Miami, maybe in 2 weeks she wins the title . All part of Benito's master plan .
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #1781
country flag Natural Joe

Yeah, and as soon as there's a newspaper publishing the news you have a "credible" source to cite as well.

Courtney Nguyen ‏@FortyDeuceTwits
Azarenka still on the All Access Hour list.
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #1782
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Maybe it's an omen. Nadal was out of Indian Wells. 2 weeks later he wins the title. Azarenka was out of Miami, maybe in 2 weeks she wins the title . All part of Benito's master plan .
I'd simply be happy to see her play without pain after all that. But I'd take your scenario any day of course.
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #1783
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

this is all very confusing...
Nina. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #1784
country flag ozza

It isn't that confusing. I thought it was very strange she would withdraw on Monday, and was actually quite worried because as I said withdrawing now would tend to point towards the injury being a lot more serious than were initially told. I always thought she would give it as much time as she could, and we wouldn't hear anything until Thursday. Someone posts something on twitter, their followers see it, it gets re-tweeted, regurgitated 1000 times and all of a sudden it is a fact.
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #1785
country flag ozza

Quote:
Yeah, and as soon as there's a newspaper publishing the news you have a "credible" source to cite as well.

Courtney Nguyen ‏@FortyDeuceTwits
Azarenka still on the All Access Hour list.
That will be a hit if Vika is actually featured on it this week , or the stream is better than what my webcam would provide .
Closed Thread