Indian Wells-Miami - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #166
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Indian Wells-Miami

Hope Ana deliver a SF or better performance at Miami. She can do it, she is good enough.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #167
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
It's not about marineblue's opinion about us. It's about his manners and the idea to come to a forum where he is not a regular member and stir up some drama for the nth time. I don't go to players forums attacking people, reporting them, teaching them to become better fans. That's inappropriate. This subforum is full of drama, but that type of behavior belongs to GM cesspool. Childish attacks, bad reps, using GM slang (saying stupid things like "you are pressed")... Things like that should never be tolerated in players forums. Besides, Izzy might be the most negative poster ever, but she's not someone like Jimmie to get that kind of treatment, she's super nice.
well, i don't know anything about bad reps and post reports other than from when marineblue first arrived and the reception he got from me was not exactly friendly however, i didn't see anything wrong with the post that kickstarted the drama, though i admit after that things got unnecessarily rude. i also think (and always have) that izzy is nice and i've defended her against attacks in the past. i don't know what's happening on a personal level between various posters, though. so meh...
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #168
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Hope Ana deliver a SF or better performance at Miami. She can do it, she is good enough.
I agree. She has the chance for good runs in Premiers. She needs to believe she can!
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #10
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali 2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #169
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Are we really talking about Ana making the semifinal or better in Miami? I mean, I would love for that to happen, but I have a better chance of winning the lottery at this point.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #170
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos07 View Post
Are we really talking about Ana making the semifinal or better in Miami? I mean, I would love for that to happen, but I have a better chance of winning the lottery at this point.
Guys, Ana doesn't lose matches because her opponents are much better than her at the moment. She loses them because she plays bad sometimes. She wins when she plays good. At the moment, Ana's game is a bit different from what we've used to see from her in last couple of years. It might be a bit strange, but I actually think that semi-agressive play style she has now could bring her wins against top 10 players, if she plays patiently and with confidence in her shots. Ana plays with self confidence - Ana probably wins. Ana plays without self confidence - Ana probably loses the match. It's that simple. So, reaching even final in Miami after beating for example Sharapova and Stosur is obviously possible, but so is losing in Round 3 or 4 to players like Barthel or Stephens. It all depends on our lovely Ana. I want to believe that she is likely to reach the Miami final.
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali 2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #171
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
Guys, Ana doesn't lose matches because her opponents are much better than her at the moment. She loses them because she plays bad sometimes. She wins when she plays good.:
Ana's serve, FH, BH, volley and movement are as good as any on the tour. She wins when her mind is into winning.

However, Ana is not as fit as Maria or Serena, she needs to either improve her fitness or win matches in straight sets.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #172
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Ana's serve, FH,BH, volley and movement are as good as any on the tour. She wins when her mind is into winning.

However, Ana is not as fit as Maria or Serena, she needs to either improve her fitness or win matches in straight sets.

I don't know where to begin...
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #173
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

doni1212 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #174
Ana'sProcess

Sam Stosur withdrawn from Miami, so Ana will probably be seed #12, if this weeks rankings is the one that counts for Miami.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #175
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Defending 140 pts here. Not that much, this could work out a lot better than IW.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #176
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Defending 140 pts here. Not that much, this could work out a lot better than IW.
At least 450 points or else.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #177
Ana'sProcess

SF would be great result. It's not gonna be easy at all, but let's believe in Ana.
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #178
country flag roddickme20

roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice

Quote:
SF would be great result. It's not gonna be easy at all, but let's believe in Ana.
but the thing is the more i try to believe her, the more i put myself into roller coaster ride.

i just don't want to put her in my high expectation.

Ana is Ana
roddickme20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #179
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sam Stosur withdrawn from Miami, so Ana will probably be seed #12, if this weeks rankings is the one that counts for Miami.
If this week's ranking is the one that counts, won't Ana be seed 16/17?
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #180
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddickme20 View Post
but the thing is the more i try to believe her, the more i put myself into roller coaster ride.

i just don't want to put her in my high expectation.

Ana is Ana

I'm the same. My attitude is : let's just see what happens. I settle with everything apart from a first round loss to a scrub. That would really me off.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote