INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #1516
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

Also, this tournament was exactly what the doctor ordered for Maria. She got match play, had to battle through her own shaky form in some tough sets, she got better as the tournament went on, and played brilliantly in the final. And with no sets dropped she should be relatively fresh for Miami. So happy.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #1517
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Just breathtaking. Phenomenal. Incredible.

No sets dropped this entire fortnight.

Such a clean, perfectly executed match today. Another HC title! About time
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #1518
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Sublime tennis from Maria today So proud

Should still be relatively fresh for Miami and the days off will help. Anyways, she reached the Final in both last year... (Can she get a win at both this year )

P.S. Please don't lose another Miami final

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #1519
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god, I have so much to catch up in here. I think I need to read 10 pages.
a big "" to all you Masha fellows and a "" to whoever was rooting for Caro tonight, now I'm going to read back
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #1520
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
That's a routine comment from Caro though. No player will say, "I want you to spank my ass again in Miami, Maria", now will they? This match just confirms how far the top three and arguably Li Na as well when she is on are ahead of the rest of the field today. That gap really is huge. Caroline plays better than last year I feel, but not good enough to compete with the players at the very top of the game. Maria is perhaps playing her best tennis of her second career and I think she would have beaten Azarenka today and perhaps even have given (dare I say it?) Serena a run for her money. Always hard to say for sure of course because a different opponent means a different match. But still, I'm was VERY impressed with Maria today. Bodes well for the rest of the season. So congrats guys, enjoy.

And now excuse me while I go sit in a corner and have a quiet moment to myself.
Awwwwww, don't be sad though, even if she obviously said "On to Miami" etc. etc. I think she played a good tournament. As I said somewhere else, it's nothing but the real difference between #3 and #10, just like - say - the difference between Serena and the rest, it's not a shame.
Actually I think she could beat Vika here too, that's why I was bummed I didn't have a top ranks final, I just hope Vika's fit enough to play Miami.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, no surprise there - I'm a Caro fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Definitely. She didn't really have a chance in today's match, but a few less errors here and there may have made things closer. I think I recall her hitting 3 ROUTINE ERRORS IN A ROW to get broken for 2-5 in the second set. 2010-2011 Woz would never do that.
This. Still, Caro's getting better than her 2012 which was quite awful, she's not like 2010-11 when she was a no-error machine for real but she deserves a spot in the top 10 so far.
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 02:12 AM   #1521
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Maria I managed to catch the first set before I went back to sleep

I should clarify. From the first point I knew she was winning this. She just had that look. Almost an 08 type look. No looks of worry, just pure concentration.

By the sounds of it she got better in the second set too
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #1522
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 02:20 AM   #1523
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG yes

Chris, would you mind making me an avi of that please?

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 02:24 AM   #1524
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #1525
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you

Les reines de Paris.
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #1526
country flag Trih

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #1527
Forever Sharapova.

Not sure if you wanted it to match, but did a colour overlay for you Craigy
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 02:32 AM   #1528
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Not sure if you wanted it to match, but did a colour overlay for you Craigy
OMG I LOVE YOU
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #1529
Forever Sharapova.

I messed up the background colour again so if you're gonna use it, then copy my re-edited post
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 02:35 AM   #1530
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Perfection

Les reines de Paris.