Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2 - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #331
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2

Totally missed 20th of January. 22, what age can be better?

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #332
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

She is getting old! Like I'm.

Okey, totally off topic, but can you Polona fans help here? My friend (and also fan of Polona is competing for mister TF 2013). Your votes would be appreciated. MaSharp is name you should vote for - http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=489897. Thank you in advance!
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #333
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by igralec33 View Post
She is getting old! Like I'm.

Okey, totally off topic, but can you Polona fans help here? My friend (and also fan of Polona is competing for mister TF 2013). Your votes would be appreciated. MaSharp is name you should vote for - http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=489897. Thank you in advance!
Thank you for this support!
I appreciate any kind of help.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #334
country flag Shiffrin

Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #335
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

^ What is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSharp View Post
Thank you for this support!
I appreciate any kind of help.
Well, luck then. Voted.

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #336
country flag CatTs

Oh, pagan traditions. I see. We also have this holiday (see Maslenitsa), though it's a bit different in a way or a few.

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #337
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

When is Polona coming back to the tour?

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #338
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I think she was having new tests for her wrist at the beginning of next week

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizι Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #339
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
I think she was having new tests for her wrist at the beginning of next week
Thank you. I hope those tests go ok for her....she's such a promising talent.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:06 PM   #340
country flag *O.R*

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:54 PM   #341
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

she withdrew again from Charleston hasnt she? out of top 100 then I suppose..

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 01:13 PM   #342
country flag *O.R*

Yes, she has. Those SF points...

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 01:43 PM   #343
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Just read interview with her for one Slovenian sport newspaper. She said she will start with trainings in start of April and will back be on tour in May. Firstly she will (probablly) play ITF tournament but she also want to play one of bigger tournament - Madrid or Rome, she said.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:10 PM   #344
country flag *O.R*

That's good to hear!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 04:14 PM   #345
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the update igralec

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote