Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 164 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #2446
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

I'll be the only one without a premium soon.

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #2447
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Oh I didn't think it was that cheap. Than you should be expecting another premium member in here real soon
It's actualy $9.99 for a year. Who knew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Nobody would be able to afford uni (not to mention basic education) if you had to pay for it. We're a rather poor country and the prices are relatively high to what we earn but what can you do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
we have also free university, but you have to pay if you fail, and thats ok
and if you are bad at final exams at high school, and you are very low at the rang list but you still go to the uni you want you have to pay, so its basically free for those who want study and learn, for those who are lazy or bad and failing year after year it would be nonesense that goverment pay them scoolarship

i watched JMDP yesterday, he was awesome, wish he wins IW, he left his heart and soul on that tournament this year, he totaly deserve to win his first masters
You guys are so lucky. I like the system in Croatia better though, only if you work hard you get the free ride haha.

Australia is pretty rich right now, so I guess it makes sense, but the government knows more and more people are turning away from extended education.
And I'm not ready to talk about Nole/JMDP yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
I'll be the only one without a premium soon.
And why is that exactly
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #2448
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Because When I went to the bank to get a account they refused to let me open one because I didn't have ID *only had my birth certificate don't have picture ID * I can't get a paypal account with a Post Office account which I had to get because of not being able to get a bank account. I would have a premium years ago otherwise & Those sluts at the bank need a good slap for being rude also!

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #2449
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Yo,

Oh I will

PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #2450
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I've decided to treat myself to a Premium account on my 1 year anniversary with you guys when Stuttgart starts
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #2451
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

Made my day.
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #2452
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

can anyone help me , where in edit options i can write my signature
i'm new here so i don't see

or i have to buy premium account to do that?

@Silverslam
yeah its okay, but they are changing rules for free study every year to screw people up, and at he end they don't invest that money,if you only see how our laboratorys look, they are like 30-40 years old
so, i'm now in trouble and i will have to work my ass pretty hard to avoid paying in the fall
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #2453
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
can anyone help me , where in edit options i can write my signature
i'm new here so i don't see

or i have to buy premium account to do that?

@Silverslam
yeah its okay, but they are changing rules for free study every year to screw people up, and at he end they don't invest that money,if you only see how our laboratorys look, they are like 30-40 years old
so, i'm now in trouble and i will have to work my ass pretty hard to avoid paying in the fall
You just go to user CP and there is an option there to edit signature.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #2454

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten63 View Post
You just go to user CP and there is an option there to edit signature.
i don't have that oprion, i have edit email&password, profile, options,avatar, profile pictures, but no signature :mama:
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #2455
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

so you don't have: edit signature in the left column?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:55 PM   #2456
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

also guys, I started a tennis tumblr
http://cosmicvoices.tumblr.com

all but one of the images are my own creation
but I'll reblog others etc. should I make a 'whats your tumblr' thread? or does everyone want to let me know their blogs here so I can follow y'all
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #2457
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

You need 100 posts before you can get a signature or start a thread
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #2458
Forever Sharapova.

better pimp yourself out on TF then
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #2459
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
also guys, I started a tennis tumblr
http://cosmicvoices.tumblr.com

all but one of the images are my own creation
but I'll reblog others etc. should I make a 'whats your tumblr' thread? or does everyone want to let me know their blogs here so I can follow y'all
I followed you

My Tumblr: http://pocketidol.tumblr.com/

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #2460

Quote:
so you don't have: edit signature in the left column?
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
You need 100 posts before you can get a signature or start a thread
okay, i will keep that in mind

Quote:
better pimp yourself out on TF then

that won't be a problem, after miami win i will have signature
maybe even sooner
Closed Thread