Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 163 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #2431
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Think I might start a tennis tumblr.
My regular one is very serious and fashion related

But I really want to do some graphics work, especially for signatures/avis
You should start a graphics thread your avis and signatures are always so beautiful
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #2432
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I'm scared to change my avatar incase it's some sort of jinx, Maria has been winning with this one, so I might leave it until after the match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Barcelona = BCN Germany is boring, really. But yeah, that's my opinion.

I hate you already. We had to write sth to get our undergraduate degree too I wrote 40 pages
I probably should have guessed that. Back in the day I used to take advanced Spanish classes, yet all I remember is jugon de balon (I'm not even sure that's the correct spelling) and it means to play with a ball/play with balls or something. Useful I know.

Well, lots of people are dropping out of university in Australia (and I'm sure all the finance peeps in here can confirm this) because the Australian dollar is so expensive, everything here is expensive, and particularly International Students have decreased heaps from the last few years as well as they can't afford it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Oh btw Mark, Im playing a match vs Lena D in the QF of Wimbledon 2004 on TE

76(6) 46 5-6 30-40: I turned it off on mp because I kept getting uber frustrated at the amount of ROS winners she was getting
Lena D is the most annoying player to defeat, my h2h with her is 3-0 in my favour but all have been 3 setters. Including an 8-6 set at RG

so far in real time this match has lasted 56 minutes
Lena D I never liked her when she was playing, so NID that she'd be the GOAT. Safina is worse though

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
You should start a graphics thread your avis and signatures are always so beautiful
And you should upgrade to premium already
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #2433
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
I don't want to even think about what could happen if Maria would dare to lose tomorrow

Just not going to think about that scenario

I think I'd give up on WTA.

I warned you, DO NOT make me root for Karolina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Oh I turn 19 (so old ) in 12 days.
Aries? No wonder I find you so ... unbearable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
By who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
who was the goodrape from????
The vilest of them all. The worst creature to ever grace TF with its presence . I tried to get this dirt off me, took 21 showers, and rubbed my whole body ruthlessly. Nevertheless, I still feel filthy on the inside. I will not be able to look myself in a mirror from this moment onwards; all my divine beauty is gonna go to waste since I won't be able to enjoy it myself ...

P.S. Assuming you want to avoid reading through all that insane drivel above, the answer is Sgt.Timmykinz.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #2434
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I probably should have guessed that. Back in the day I used to take advanced Spanish classes, yet all I remember is jugon de balon (I'm not even sure that's the correct spelling) and it means to play with a ball/play with balls or something. Useful I know.

Well, lots of people are dropping out of university in Australia (and I'm sure all the finance peeps in here can confirm this) because the Australian dollar is so expensive, everything here is expensive, and particularly International Students have decreased heaps from the last few years as well as they can't afford it anymore.
I think you mean jugar

You have to pay for education?
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #2435
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
And you should upgrade to premium already
I totally should but first I have to find a way to explain to my parents I want them to pay for a premium account just because I want to have a bigger avi how much does it cost anyways?
As I said I just turned 17 not like all you independent adults in here
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #2436
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
P.S. Assuming you want to avoid reading through all that insane drivel above, the answer is Sgt.Timmykinz.
Ki. i've also been good repped by him before. Twice actually.

Quote:

Quote:
I think you mean jugar

You have to pay for education?
That just shows how long it's been.

Yeah, you don't have to pay for schooling in...Germany/Poland/Spain?

University is expensive. Each course I'm doing is like $2500 US.

Quote:
I totally should but first I have to find a way to explain to my parents I want them to pay for a premium account just because I want to have a bigger avi how much does it cost anyways?
As I said I just turned 17 not like all you independent adults in here
You don't have a fake paypal or anything? That's what I did But I was 18 at the time so

I think it's like $20? Maybe $12....I forget.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #2437
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Maria is Aries
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #2438

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That just shows how long it's been.

Yeah, you don't have to pay for schooling in...Germany/Poland/Spain?

University is expensive. Each course I'm doing is like $2500 US.
I'm Polish. We don't pay for anything. You only have to pay if you want to study a second thing but there are exceptions to this rule.
In Spain they have to pay and it's loads of money. I don't know about Germany.

Bless Poland. You should all come, it's incredibly cheap for foreigners

And I'm Aries too
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #2439
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
Maria is Aries

Quote:
I'm Polish. We don't pay for anything. You only have to pay if you want to study a second thing but there are exceptions to this rule.
In Spain they have to pay and it's loads of money. I don't know about Germany.

Bless Poland. You should all come, it's incredibly cheap for foreigners
Excuse me while I find some flights/accomodation. That's crazy. I wish education would be so cheap in Australia. Even primary and high school costs a fairbit for some.

Quote:
And I'm Aries too

It's official. Aries > everyone else.

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #2440

Quote:
Excuse me while I find some flights/accomodation. That's crazy. I wish education would be so cheap in Australia. Even primary and high school costs a fairbit for some.
Nobody would be able to afford uni (not to mention basic education) if you had to pay for it. We're a rather poor country and the prices are relatively high to what we earn but what can you do
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #2441
country flag PimpMePova

Education's like that in Greece too. Except it's really hard to get in the uni you want exactly because it's free. Just thinking about it makes me nervous I've still got two more years to go though
I really like Aries as a zodiac sign it's said they get along great with Aquarius (Obviously I'm saying this because I'm Aquarius )
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #2442
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:

I warned you, DO NOT make me root for Karolina!
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #2443
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:

You don't have a fake paypal or anything? That's what I did But I was 18 at the time so

I think it's like $20? Maybe $12....I forget.
Oh I didn't think it was that cheap. Than you should be expecting another premium member in here real soon
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #2444
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Yo,

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #2445
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

we have also free university, but you have to pay if you fail, and thats ok
and if you are bad at final exams at high school, and you are very low at the rang list but you still go to the uni you want you have to pay, so its basically free for those who want study and learn, for those who are lazy or bad and failing year after year it would be nonesense that goverment pay them scoolarship

i watched JMDP yesterday, he was awesome, wish he wins IW, he left his heart and soul on that tournament this year, he totaly deserve to win his first masters
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread