Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 161 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #2401
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
http://paintmefiftyshadesofgreen.tum...st/45552624756

So cute

do anyone of you listen to alt-j?
I love Alt-J one of my favorite bands I love Tessellate Fitzpleasure Breazeblocks Dissolve Me...well actually everything

Also I just turned 17 last month (I feel so young next to you guys )
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #2402
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
http://paintmefiftyshadesofgreen.tum...st/45552624756

So cute

do anyone of you listen to alt-j?
Alt-J are my favourite band right now
I'm going to see them in Manchester

What's your favourite song? Mines either Dissolve Me or Taro

and in response to all the age related posts, I actually think a lot of people find SS intimidating to post in. IDK why, maybe it's the fact that they base their opinions on what GM paints us out to be which is evidently NOT true. You guys are like an online family, we ask how each other are, what we've been up to and actually discuss things other than tennis (see Alt-J ) but when you have those primary trolls, from every fanbase, it must be hard for new or old posters to actually want to come into this forum. I've spoken to a lot of twitter users who used to post in SS and don't anymore. And lets not forget, some people just get over posting on an online forum

Anyway, it makes me think, are posters like PetraReeMona/Sgt.Timmykinz and Alicantze accepted in their fanbases? Because I think that makes their forums a much worser place than us because - maybe bar NashaMasha (who stirs the pot) doomsday or Fighterpova who is the respected drama llama of the group () I honestly think the majority of our so-called brandished 'trolls' are just hyper, over excited teens who want everyone to like Masha. But in no way does that mean they go around GM putting down various other players. All this discussion over the reason why ppl don't support Masha because of their fanbase is bullshit IMO. Well it's part of it, but whats worrying is, those who choose not to support Masha as a player, its their choice, decided to troll on her

I mean I know we give Vika a hard time, but in all honesty, can you think of particular SS posters who troll Vika everyday in GM? Because theres some seriously committed Masha trolls

Anyway nothing will change, I've written a lot, but it's just frustrating because I know we're a great fanbase.

Good morning guys, anyway

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Mar 17th, 2013 at 10:50 AM.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #2403
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
I am 25 as well, I must say it is the best age ever
YAS Although strictly speaking I'm 24 going on 25... It's just the influx of new and younger members making me feel a bit old. (Nothing against you though, Chrissie-fan! )

I think a lot of those old SS posters don't post anymore because they've gotten busy with life, as most of us joined when we were your age or even younger (Looking at Chris, Mark and Griffin gang). We had lots of time because we were still studying and could catch matches anytime. But yea, those were simpler days. Agree with Chrissie-fan though as GM used to be a healthy mix of sensible discussion and funny trolling, definitely more pressure-free reading without anticipating some shade directed to Martha every 2 posts.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #2404
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Since we're going with the age, I'm 19 (freshly turned 2 weeks ago ). As far as the GM goes, I don't even get it why you guys bother trying to make something sensible out of it. I personally never go there (actually I'm lying, I went there for a couple of days in the summer when I had loads of free time and discussed some matches), and I don't see the point. Trolls will be trolls, so let them troll. Think about how pathetic their lives must if they actually get something out of that kind of behavior

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 11:13 AM   #2405
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
I'm 23 ( I feel so old here )
me too
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #2406
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Made my day.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #2407
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

OK guys, slight dilemma.
So I'm in the process of filling out an application form for a Deloitte internship. Problem is there's only a place left in Jersey which is quite a bit away from me.

Anyway, I'm not sure whether to actually go through with the application as I've already started fundraising as I'm volunteering in Ghana during Sept and I can't put that on hold 'cus I'm not guaranteed a place on the Deloitte thing. There are a lot of perks with the Deloitte thing (including £20K for the 30 weeks) it's just that it would lead to a job in the financial sector which I just don't feel I really want to work in that area, the only positives I see in it is the money and much better holidays than you'd get as a doctor.

Do you think I should just scrap the application?
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #2408
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

I've been a tennis fan since I was 4 years old *Monica Seles my love* I'm 24, some of us talked about this a while ago I think I don't feel any different to when I was 18.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #2409
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I'm 20! I'll be 21 in October!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #2410
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
OK guys, slight dilemma.
So I'm in the process of filling out an application form for a Deloitte internship. Problem is there's only a place left in Jersey which is quite a bit away from me.

Anyway, I'm not sure whether to actually go through with the application as I've already started fundraising as I'm volunteering in Ghana during Sept and I can't put that on hold 'cus I'm not guaranteed a place on the Deloitte thing. There are a lot of perks with the Deloitte thing (including £20K for the 30 weeks) it's just that it would lead to a job in the financial sector which I just don't feel I really want to work in that area, the only positives I see in it is the money and much better holidays than you'd get as a doctor.

Do you think I should just scrap the application?
Deloitte has a very complicated application process But you should give it a try, if they actually invite you for the analytical tests, it might be a good way to test yourself I took them a couple of years ago and they were quite easy to me, it's more based on how quickly you can think, because they give you hardly any time I only applied for some workshops and that was it as far as the application process was concerned. But like I said, go for it and treat it as an experience

And my bday is just around the corner I feel so old

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #2411
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
I'm 20! I'll be 21 in October!
A big one coming next for you My birthday is in October also.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #2412
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Kim's_fan_4ever you've been so active lately And to think until the PopCon I didn't even know who you were (to be fair I didnt know who you were even then, I just saw you were a runner up or something haha).

And I'd go for it James, sounds like a great opportunity and employers always look for extra credit regardless of what it is.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #2413
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
A big one coming next for you My birthday is in October also.
Mine is on the 24th I know, but it almost feels like I've just turned 20!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #2414
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Deloitte has a very complicated application process But you should give it a try, if they actually invite you for the analytical tests, it might be a good way to test yourself I took them a couple of years ago and they were quite easy to me, it's more based on how quickly you can think, because they give you hardly any time I only applied for some workshops and that was it as far as the application process was concerned. But like I said, go for it and treat it as an experience

And my bday is just around the corner I feel so old
That's it as well. Because it's very long winded I'll still have to organise my Ghana stuff as chances are that I won't get it and if I waited to get a definite answer from them and it was no I would have left myself no time to gather up all the money I need.
It's just gonna be a lot of work organising those two and getting ready for my exams.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #2415
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Kim's_fan_4ever you've been so active lately And to think until the PopCon I didn't even know who you were (to be fair I didnt know who you were even then, I just saw you were a runner up or something haha).

And I'd go for it James, sounds like a great opportunity and employers always look for extra credit regardless of what it is.
Haha it's because I'm on the computer a lot, now that I really started working on my thesis and I get bored with it a lot and I look for distractions so FB and TF are my top choices
I was 3rd Good old times
Btw I'm Anna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
That's it as well. Because it's very long winded I'll still have to organise my Ghana stuff as chances are that I won't get it and if I waited to get a definite answer from them and it was no I would have left myself no time to gather up all the money I need.
It's just gonna be a lot of work organising those two and getting ready for my exams.
I'd still go for it if I were you I mean, worst case scenario is, they won't consider your application. You have nothing to lose And you really don't have to prepare much

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread