FedCup. - Page 94 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #1396
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FedCup.

Is Ana confirmed for Doha? It starts in a few days, right?
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #10
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali 2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 07:54 AM   #1397
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Ana is confirmed to be playing Fed Cup next month in Stuttgart. I assume this means she will be playing the Stuttgart tournament too. Would make no sense not to.

Quote:
Ana confirms Fed Cup participation

Ana has confirmed her availability for Serbia's Fed Cup tie against Germany in Stuttgart next month.

The two nations clash in the World Group Play-Offs during the weekend of 20-21 April.

Ana said: "Germany has one of the strongest teams of any nation so it's going to be very tough for us. But I'm looking forward to the challenge, and hopefully helping us stay in the top group of the competition."
http://anaivanovic.com/news/ana-conf...-participation
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #1398
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

She didn't play a very winnable tie in Serbia, but will participate in a lost battle in Germany. Who advises her? Or maybe the problem is no one does?
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #1399
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

Quote:
I'm pleased to confirm that I'll be playing Fed Cup against Germany next month, if I'm selected. They have a strong team so I'm expecting a close and exciting tie.
What a self-confidence
Vasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #1400
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasa View Post
What a self-confidence
I'm sure they won't select her

Sucide: 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 64 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #1401
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

Well, nice for team to have Ana, but I prefere to see her playing WTA tournaments in Katowice and Stuttgart. Good luck!
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali 2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #1402
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

Vranes said Ana will arrive in Stuttgart tomorrow. She's in Mallorca, having treatment/therapy...
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #1403
Ana'sProcess

Ana Ivanovic versus Mona Barthel, Saturday, 2 PM local time in Stuttgart
followed by Bojana Jovanovski versus Angelique Kerber

Ana Ivanovic versus Angelique Kerber, Sunday, 11 AM local time in Suttgart
followed by Bojana Jovanovski versus Mona Barthel
followed by Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunic versus Sabine Lisicki/Ana Lena Groenefeld

Good luck team Serbia. I want Ana to win both of her matches! It would be amazing for her confidence for this clay season.
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #1404
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Yes it is about time for Ana to be Fed cup hero!

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #1405
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
She needs to win both matches if Serbia are going to have any chance tbh. Kerber seems like a nightmare matchup for her though, and Mona

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 11:13 AM   #1406
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Today will not be pleasant
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #1407
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #1408
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

This weekend will be terrible
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #1409
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 2nd Law View Post
She needs to win both matches if Serbia are going to have any chance tbh. Kerber seems like a nightmare matchup for her though, and Mona

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
She will probably win both singles, but problem is that Serbia needs 3 points for victory. That's why clay surface is not that dumb choice from Germany, because so far it's Jovanovski careers worst surface.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #1410
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Ana just never serves out sets these days..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote