Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread! - Page 198 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:58 AM   #2956
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Nole looked really happy for Delpo at the net.
I love these 2.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #2957
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on losing the weight

She is so talented

Del Potro was very good in the last few games, everything was going in. Djoko will win Miami.
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:26 AM   #2958
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you DElpo!
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:40 AM   #2959
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Congrats on losing the weight

She is so talented

Del Potro was very good in the last few games, everything was going in. Djoko will win Miami.
Thanks. Yeah, Delpo was amazing. I noticed that Delpo and Shitra have the same FH grip.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:40 AM   #2960
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post
Thank you DElpo!
Hater.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #2961
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Greg Couch ‏@gregcouch
Men's tennis should be embarrassed for letting Nadal walk right back to the top (or near, anyway) already. This is freaking humiliating
Retweeted by Agabe.

Agabe. ‏@carabint
Vomitorium in both finals @Davodus nail in the coffin of this tournament.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #2962
country flag Melange

Del Potro should give half his brain to Craptra so she can make GS QFs
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #2963
country flag Melange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post

Nole looked really happy for Delpo at the net.
I love these 2.
"Enjoy your once a year win"
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #2964
Setsuna.

Quote:
Greg Couch ‏@gregcouch
Men's tennis should be embarrassed for letting Nadal walk right back to the top (or near, anyway) already. This is freaking humiliating
Retweeted by Agabe.

Agabe. ‏@carabint
Vomitorium in both finals @Davodus nail in the coffin of this tournament.
Kneedal pulling off a Clijsters. ATP = Big joke.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:58 AM   #2965
Setsuna.

Quote:
Del Potro should give half his brain to Craptra so she can make GS QFs
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #2966
Setsuna.

Quote:
"Enjoy your once a year win"
I can imagine him saying that (as a joke of course).
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 09:01 AM   #2967
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Here is song for you, Ahmed.

Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #2968
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post
Here is song for you, Ahmed.

Thank you. Love it!
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #2969
Setsuna.

Sorry, can't goodrep you atm.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #2970
Setsuna.

The judges just couldn't resist her cuteness. All of them weren't convinced at all by her singing but she started begging them and that worked pretty well (3 of them said yes). Glad she made it. She is extremely cute/beautiful. Her voice isn't bad actually but she clearly needs a lot of training.

Last edited by Setsuna. : Mar 17th, 2013 at 04:43 PM.