RuPaul's Season 5 - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #211
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RuPaul's Season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
Am I the only one who could only think of Shangela doing the same act better when Coco was going? It was basically Shangela's exact schtick, but not as funny. I thought Alaska or Jinkx should have won. Ivy should definitely have been the bottom, I thought this was her worst runway look the entire season and she wasn't funny either.

I thought the editing of the lipsync was done on purpose to make it seem closer than it was. Alyssa definitely won it. I mean, Roxxy barely moved. She just stood in one place for almost the entire song and looked like she was having a seizure. Alyssa actually worked the stage.

Jinkx looked FANTASTIC though. She was really gorgeous.
Completely agree. I think Alaska is getting the short end of the stick and they're editing out all her genius humor. I mean during snatch game we got to see like what, one answer from her as Lady Bunny? I nearly died at the roast when she said "That's Roxxxy with 3 x's, like her dress size."

Meanwhile, I have no sympathy for Roxxxy. She's a big bully and knew that Aylssa whooped her ass hands down so she started crying because she didn't want to be sent home. I can't believe it worked. It also really shows how classy Jinx is because Roxxxy has been nothing but a jealous bitch to her. Roxxxy is the bitter fat girl who has to be a bitch because regardless of how gorgeous she looks (Roxxxy can look really pretty) she always feels inferior standing next to a smaller, slender queen.

Ivy needs to be sent home. I'm not sure why she's still around but she's gone next week. She has absolutely zero personality and thinks she's prettier than she actually is which is a major problem. I like that she makes all her own shit but that's not enough to keep you in the competition at this point.

Coco, Ivy and Roxxxy to go home next week in a shocking 3 person elimination.
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #212
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe Ru fell for RoXXXLy's desperate sob story act.

The queens are clearly the least talented lot but i am still enjoying this season more than the last one.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #213
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
Serena ChaCha is basically LeRoy as a drag queen. Talking about "ghetto" people, flaunting his degree (an art school degree lol), etc…...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womp Up The Jamz View Post
Watch the episode first and then comment, you'll look a lot less stupid. Although you seem to enjoy playing the Pressed Contrarian so whatever works.
Clocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womp Up The Jamz View Post
When was I making fun of her? When I said I was shocked? Calm your nerves. Her ab surgery, her chest surgery, her ass surgery has nothing to do with her accident.

YOU'RE ALWAYS THE PRESSED CONTRARIAN!

You seem to only want to post to disagree with someone. You can't disagree without coming for people, and I'll tell ya this attitude is not a sweat pant that fits you well.
Dragged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTennisFan View Post
claws at someone for mentioning Detox's surgery when he has no clue what he is talking about (obviously he didn't view the episode before he commented but he is trying to cover it up because he is NEVER WRONG!)
Snatched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTennisFan View Post
Someone sounds pressed .
Slapped.

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 02:21 AM   #214
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to keep my comments to myself, but I've reached that critical mass when it comes to Alyssa. The queen that called Alyssa out for her backfat was spot on. I saw that pancaked mess and my jaw dropped. There's a lot of subcutaneous stratification going on in her lower back region. Layer cake??
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 02:53 AM   #215
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute

Gurl, what you got against those with backfat?

CLIJSTERS 4 GRAND SLAMS!!!!
~{X}~ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 03:06 AM   #216
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoy. View Post

Clocked.

Dragged.

Snatched.

Slapped.

Girl my comparison was so spot on all you can do is reply with some Shitney GIFs.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 03:12 AM   #217
LeRoy.

I don't delude myself into believing that I have to ability to really know someone over a message board. Your dragging at the words of those two posters must have left you brainless but then again you didn't have too much to lose anyways.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #218
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~{X}~tianuccio View Post
Gurl, what you got against those with backfat?
Honey boo, it was messy and deeply unappealing. With that kind of body, she cannot attempt to read anybody.
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #219
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquímaux View Post
Honey boo, it was messy and deeply unappealing. With that kind of body, she cannot attempt to read anybody.
It was vulgar and I'm surprised it was aired uncensored.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #220
country flag hihihihihihi

hihihihihihi hihihihihihi hihihihihihi hihihihihihi hihihihihihi hihihihihihi hihihihihihi hihihihihihi hihihihihihi hihihihihihi hihihihihihi

My opinion on RuPaul.
hihihihihihi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #221
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute

WTF. Is that Lineysha?
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #222
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Just caught the last episode. Back to hating Alyssa. She needs to GTFO.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #223
Praise thy name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Just caught the last episode. Back to hating Alyssa. She needs to GTFO.
Really? I mean I hate Alyssa too but Coco, XXXL Roxy and Ivy need to get the boot first. At least Alyssa is actually good for something and at something.
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #224
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Who does everyone think is going home tonight? I hope it's Alyssa.

And how old do you think Coco REALLY is? If she's 37, I'm 12.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #225
LeRoy.

My predictions of the order in which the queens will leave

7. Ivy Winters

6. Alyssa

5. Detox

4. Coco

3. Alaska

2. RoXXXLy

1. Jinkxx