Sabine's Hard Court Spring 2013 - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #301
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine's Hard Court Spring 2013

Well, in the end all that matters are wins and points.

2 withdrawals (one got her a zero pointer) and 1 retirement because of illness aren't helping and it has become a pattern of her to withdraw from tournaments very often.
There is obviously something not working like it should, if she really is that ill all the time, which i doubt actually.
It needs to stop or she will bounce around outside top 40 forever.

Those are FACTS

Miami coming up, so since she didn't score any points, even lost some in IW, Sabine will be unseeded.

Extremely important tournament, there and in Charleston she has a fair amount of points to defend, without them and a few more, seeding for FO and Wimbledon is pretty much out of reach.

If she can make a run at those two tournaments, she has done everything right.
A longer break normally destroys her form and on top 1R could be a high ranked opponent.

So outlook is rather grim i would say unless Ricardo has worked on her startup form and she will play like we know she can from day one in Miami.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #302
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

I think that's maybe the most disappointing thing about the IW withdrawal - it was a chance, no matter how slight (given her record there), to pick up some points to maybe pick up a seeding and also "protect" against any points lost in Miami or Charleston....just have to hope for favourable draws and that, as you say, Sanchez has done some good work with her in this off time. Would be a real shame if it became virtually impossible for her to be seeded at Wimbledon

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
She learned her lesson very well
(if you have intrusive fans like her, it's the best you can do!)
What lesson was this? I don't remember any drama.
sghskhgkj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #303
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

she said she had a stalker once...

Nevertheless, updates on FB, Twitter or her HP about playing or not playing a tournament wouldn't hurt. Thats the actual purpose of those.

GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD)
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #304
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

Lisicki hasn't won a match in Indian Wells since 2008 She won more matches in Miami so far, so I hope she gets a good draw to win two or three matches.
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #305
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

I wan't her to have a 15-32 seed in R2 or R3, I don't see one of them completely destroying her apart from Cirstea so yeah, hopefully nice draw to defend the points! Although I think I'm the only one that believes that Bine perform on Clay just as well as Grass so i'm hopeful for next couple of months
maartenround is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #306
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of

I'm sure the correct sabine in miami what can tear. all the others have now been expended in india total wells and she prepared perfectly. She was formerly much better in Miami than in california. That's right in front of their front door. Have the feeling that this year it a mega sabine year is!

Annika Beck - Nastasja Burnett - Sorana Cirstea - Julia Görges - Ana Ivanovic - Madison Keys
Mandy Minella - Monica Puig - Caroline Wozniacki - Carina Witthöft
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #307
country flag sghskhgkj

sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice sghskhgkj is just really nice

Bine letting us know how much she hates packing her bags again. Doesn't she usually base herself at home for Miami? Maybe trying something different this year.
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #308
country flag Ziva

She drives there by car, but stays in a hotel of course, it's not that close

Last edited by Ziva : Mar 15th, 2013 at 10:34 PM.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #309
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

When is the Miami draw released/drawn?
maartenround is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #310
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Monday 16:30 CET / 11:30 local.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 06:37 AM   #311
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

@sabinelisicki
Felt so clueless when it came 2 change oil in my car on the way 2 Miami 4 the #SonyOpenTennis ...! #emberassed #nicemenhelped

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:59 AM   #312
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

poor Sabine!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #313
country flag Ziva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post
@sabinelisicki
Felt so clueless when it came 2 change oil in my car on the way 2 Miami 4 the #SonyOpenTennis ...! #emberassed #nicemenhelped

What?

She changes the oil on her way to Miami

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #314
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

One wonders why this wasn't checked before she set off!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #315
country flag sghskhgkj

Maybe she was aware #nicemen would be queuing up around the block to help. (or y'know, just a legitimate blonde moment)