** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #406
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
I love how she's already thinking about clay. She's ready.

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #407
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

According to a study reported in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Masha is single user's favorite on Facebook:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...010958940.html (Click the first photo on the left side of the page)

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #408
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Why would single people correlate with the Hunger Games?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #409
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I think the correct question is what have curly fries to do with high-IQ
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #410
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Q. Why do you sign it?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I have no idea.

Q. Do you remember someone actually telling you, Go sign the camera?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: No. It's probably when you play on center court and win a match that's probably when it started. I don't know. (Smiling.)
I think when they got that removable lens is when they really started it. I don't know. It just seems, I mean, so expected, you know. You know me. I don't like to do things that are expected.

Q. Routine?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: (Smiling.)

Q. Stamp it. Start a trend, just stamp it with something.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Good one. Now I'm not going to do it because that's your idea, not mine.[/quote]

She has so great personality
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #411
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

never heard of grace coddington...interesting person..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Coddington
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #412
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Maria Kirilenko was asked about her relationship with Masha:

Q. Can you talk about the evolution of your relationship with Sharapova? You were close when you were juniors, and now you have become rivals. How did do things change over the years when you got into the pros?

MARIA KIRILENKO: So many questions about our friendship. (Smiling.)
Well, when we were young we were close friends, closer friends than now, because we have a little bit different ways. You know, like she lives here; I live in Russia.
So we don't have really interests now, you know.
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #413
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

what she wrote on camera yesterday? after errani win
i didn't watch the match, and reporter assumed that she was writting about sugarpova

or it was that interview after she wrote feelling silly?
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #414
country flag PimpMePova

She wrote Just Kidding
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #415
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Grace Coddington is the creative director of US Vogue.

I got the book she was talking about signed
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #416
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

You should tweet that to Maria!
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #417
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
She wrote Just Kidding
she is trolling a lot, love it
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:56 AM   #418
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Q.Is it important for you to be No. 2?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Am I?

Q. You'll be NO. 2 as of Monday.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Okay. Great. Yeah, it's nice. It's better than 3, right?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:00 AM   #419
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Always so clueless these numbers, or at least she's good at pretending to be completely ambivalent
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 09:49 AM   #420
country flag PimpMePova

Whole interview after the SF

Maria Sharapova

INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA

M. SHARAPOVA/M. Kirilenko
6‑4, 6‑3

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. High quality match. Played pretty well for the most part, don't you think?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah. I think I made the first set a bit more difficult than it should have been. You know, I felt like it could have been up 4‑0.
And she's someone who has had a few comebacks in this tournament and really good results. I think this is her best tournament yet.
So, yeah, I stepped it up in the second set, you know. First set was a little shady; second set was much better.

Q. You want to talk about playing Caroline? Played her Miami last year.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: It's been a while.

Q. You had a tough one against her a couple years ago, but things have changed a lot since then.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I mean, she's always a tough opponent. You know, she's a grinder. She makes you work really hard on the court and gets a lot of balls back, you know, and has a lot of different variety.
You know, I certainly don't want to give her that time or those opportunities, because she's a really good player.

Q. How much does it help having played through this tournament against a lot of other grinders? I mean, you haven't had a lot of players giving you cheap points.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah. Yeah, I have had to work for, you know, for all the points here, that's for sure.
I also feel like, you know, in a way, in a couple of those matches I made my life a little more difficult than I should have been. I was forcing a few of my errors.
Today I was happy that, you know, I did a few things much better than I had to. I really had to step it up today.

Q. One of the things that Caroline had today was a lot of high balls, moon ball shots that were pushing...
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I saw some of those points. That was quite interesting.

Q. What were your thoughts when that was going on? It was like two‑minute‑long points.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, it was interesting shot selection. I don't know. You're not there, so when you're watching TV it seemed a little odd from the TV, but I'm sure there was a reason why during the point that was done.
But they looked like they were really high and they all kept going in. I was like, that's a really good effort. I don't think I can do that.

Q. When you've played against those kind of shots before, how do you make adjustments to try to deal with it?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Usually when your opponent has time to hit higher balls or a little bit of spin, that means it's your‑‑ I think you're giving them a bit more time to do that.
I mean, I hope that against Caroline ‑‑ she's dangerous when she has the opportunities to open up court and she wants you running side to side.

Q. Have you ever hit a moon ball and charged to the net like she was doing?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I didn't see that one.

Q. Yeah, she did a couple of those.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: No. Well, I mean, first of all, I don't charge to the net many times.

Q. No, you don't.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: So let's start with that. And then charge to the net with a high ball. Oh, chances are pretty low.

Q. Do you remember any match from the juniors when someone was consistently moon balling you all match long?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I played a lot. There are a lot of in the juniors, yeah. There are a lot of them.
But, yeah, I don't see any of them now, you know. So, I mean, it's going to be a long day if you're doing that for a long period of time, you know.
I mean, it's not a good mentality to have, when you're a junior especially. You're kind of waiting for your opponents to make mistakes. You're not the one that's forcing the play and making it.
I feel like. But what am I? I'm not a coach or anything.

Q. Have you ever hit a moon ball?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I'm sure I have, yeah. I mean, a moon ball, yeah, but I haven't charged to the net after a moon ball. (Laughter.)
Q.Is it important for you to be No. 2?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Am I?

Q. You'll be NO. 2 as of Monday.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Okay. Great. Yeah, it's nice. It's better than 3, right?