Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 158 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 11:54 PM   #2356
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post
Craig, YOU BETTAH WERK
Laughed so hard at this ended up coughing for a good minute.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #2357
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Thank you novak, for the fuckery and ruining my nerves. I swear, if god forbid maria fucks it up too tomorrow, I'll break something :O

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:32 AM   #2358
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Thank you novak, for the fuckery and ruining my nerves. I swear, if god forbid maria fucks it up too tomorrow, I'll break something :O
This. Hope Maria at least saves our tournament in the women's side.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #2359

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
This. Hope Maria at least saves our tournament in the women's side.
I don't think she will, I honestly believe that she has learned a lesson from all those previous wasted chances. But then again, I thought the same about novak. I'm extremely annoyed jot because he lost, but because of the way he allowed himself to lose, he seemed like he didn't even care in that final set.

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:40 AM   #2360
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I don't want to even think about what could happen if Maria would dare to lose tomorrow

Just not going to think about that scenario

I think I'd give up on WTA.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:03 AM   #2361

Oh and Craig, congrats for becoming a mod

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:03 AM   #2362
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh and Craig, congrats for becoming a mod
Thank you
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:25 AM   #2363
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Holy shit Craig you're a mod? Congrats baby

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #2364
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Holy shit Craig you're a mod? Congrats baby
Thanks baby
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #2365
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

Quote:
After Vika officially withdrew, I also said things could be punched and broken if Maria didn't win this tournament. Now that I think about it though, if she loses, I may be left too numb from shock to have the energy to throw anything.

From a tennis standpoint, it would be the worst loss and lowest point of her career. She will never see a big title served up on a silver platter to her like this again. Losing to someone like Wozniacki, especially considering how horrible she's been for over a year, would be the cruelest of jokes. Losses to Vika and Serena are understandable. Losses to moonballing scrub Woz are catastrophes.

I've already talked about how offensive her style of play is. But she really lost me with her defiant arrogance she always displayed when it comes to talking about her game. The way she always took credit for the unforced errors her opponents donated to her. The way she dismissed criticism of her boring defensive game where she'd frequently only have 2 or 3 winners a set. To this day, she's still adamant that she can win majors playing this way. And on top of that, her dad is a grade A pompous jerk.

So, in a way, you could say I dislike Caroline even more than Serena or Vika. At least those 2 have real tennis talent and have earned their place at the top. Woz is a fraud and Maria needs to stand up and treat her like the punching bag she is. If she doesn't, my head may explode.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:31 AM   #2366
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Congrats Craig

Please ban Sgt.Timmykinz and other annoying trolls
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #2367
country flag Craig.
My girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Congrats Craig

Please ban Sgt.Timmykinz and other annoying trolls
Don't have that kinda power

But if they start posting in SS I may be able to get them banned from here
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #2368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
After Vika officially withdrew, I also said things could be punched and broken if Maria didn't win this tournament. Now that I think about it though, if she loses, I may be left too numb from shock to have the energy to throw anything.

From a tennis standpoint, it would be the worst loss and lowest point of her career. She will never see a big title served up on a silver platter to her like this again. Losing to someone like Wozniacki, especially considering how horrible she's been for over a year, would be the cruelest of jokes. Losses to Vika and Serena are understandable. Losses to moonballing scrub Woz are catastrophes.

I've already talked about how offensive her style of play is. But she really lost me with her defiant arrogance she always displayed when it comes to talking about her game. The way she always took credit for the unforced errors her opponents donated to her. The way she dismissed criticism of her boring defensive game where she'd frequently only have 2 or 3 winners a set. To this day, she's still adamant that she can win majors playing this way. And on top of that, her dad is a grade A pompous jerk.

So, in a way, you could say I dislike Caroline even more than Serena or Vika. At least those 2 have real tennis talent and have earned their place at the top. Woz is a fraud and Maria needs to stand up and treat her like the punching bag she is. If she doesn't, my head may explode.
I don't agree it would be the worst loss, personally (and I have been stanning really hard for Maria since let's say 2011, although she was always one of my faves, but I wasn't that much into tennis that didn't include Serbian players before that time) Miami loss to Aga and AO loss to Vika sting a lot more. I remember being pumped up for both of them, and ending up in total disbelief.

As far as Caroline is concerned, I'm not her fan at all, but you can't dismiss her game just like that. It's just a different style, it's not attractive and I personally don't like it, but it gets the job done, and she should be given credit for the fact that she can win matches with that kind of game. And it's not her fault Piotr is a douche

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:51 AM   #2369
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't agree it would be the worst loss, personally (and I have been stanning really hard for Maria since let's say 2011, although she was always one of my faves, but I wasn't that much into tennis that didn't include Serbian players before that time) Miami loss to Aga and AO loss to Vika sting a lot more. I remember being pumped up for both of them, and ending up in total disbelief.

As far as Caroline is concerned, I'm not her fan at all, but you can't dismiss her game just like that. It's just a different style, it's not attractive and I personally don't like it, but it gets the job done, and she should be given credit for the fact that she can win matches with that kind of game. And it's not her fault Piotr is a douche
People like to lump Caroline in with players like Agi and Errani because of their styles. But I think those two are more creative and more offensive-minded with what they try to do with their speed and their shot making. Watching them, I just sense more thinking and better shot construction. They try to get their opponent in a certain position and then you see them get more offensive, whether it's an Errani drop shot or an Agi inside out forehand. But with Caroline, I always get the sense she's content with just softly hitting everything back and waiting for an error. And when the pace is too much for her to handle, she moonballs out of desperation, not cunning. I just don't see real ability from her, but maybe I'm missing something.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #2370
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Don't have that kinda power

But if they start posting in SS I may be able to get them banned from here
he does lurk in SS then goes around spreading bad reps on our posts in our own forum
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread