IW Chat Thread - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #346
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: IW Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
just realised, we wont have a Masha/Nole double
I don't know whether I'm more hurt by the loss itself or this I need their double ASAP, it's been far too long. But whenever Maria for some incredible reason doesn't fuck it up, you can count on Novak to do her job I like Delpo, and he played amazingly, but I still think this was entirely Novak's fault, he didn't even seem like he cared at the end of that third set, no sparks whatsoever

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #347
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

^ This He looked like he didn't care at all, just shaking his heads all the time and didn't try to improve or change anything.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #348
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it was just one of those days. I mean didn't Nole have a 22 match winning streak?
I think we as tennis fans strive for perfection too much
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #349

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

What I hate most about that behavior is that it reminds me of his 2009-2010 period, there were times when he seemed like he would rather be anywhere else than on a tennis court. But oh well, the lack of motivation can happen even to the best of us, plus it was so warm out there, that I think it played a part in a way that he just wanted to get out of there, win or lose... Still it doesn't change the fact that I'm pissed off as hell. Haven't been this way tennis-wise since USO, where both Maria and Novak managed to considerably strain my nerves. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Rafa will now take it, I think this match took a lot out of Delpo, although I would prefer to see him win, he really deserved it after two great victories. But I think it would be hilarious if Rafa took a Premier event in his fourth tourney back from a 7-months break

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:12 AM   #350
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

He's the Kim of the ATP tour
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #351

Quote:
He's the Kim of the ATP tour
Oh, no, nobody can beat Mama Kim and USO 2009

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #352
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe it was just one of those days. I mean didn't Nole have a 22 match winning streak?
I think we as tennis fans strive for perfection too much
Yep. And whenever someone actually comes close to perfection we start complaining that he or she is TOO good and that the end-result has become too predictable because of that. Hard to please, us tennis fans.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Yep. And whenever someone actually comes close to perfection we start complaining that he or she is TOO good and that the end-result has become too predictable because of that. Hard to please, us tennis fans.
Nah, we say that only for Vika and Rena I think the deal with Novak is he set a really big bar with 2011, and he will always be measured by it, so anything less than 43 wins in a row is a failure Oh, and when it comes to perfection, I wouldn't have anything against Maria reaching it

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:44 AM   #354
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Nah, we say that only for Vika and Rena I think the deal with Novak is he set a really big bar with 2011, and he will always be measured by it, so anything less than 43 wins in a row is a failure Oh, and when it comes to perfection, I wouldn't have anything against Maria reaching it
Well, I admit that I didn't have a problem with perfection in the days of Chrissie. Or when Federer was king of the world for that matter. Come to think of it, he's STILL king of the world. Doesn't matter if he's number one, number four or number twenty. He's Roger Federer after all.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #355
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Lack of motivation? Nole was beat. Plain and simp. He wanted this title bad. He wanted to continue that streak, especially with the HC season nearing an end. He didn't play consistent enough today, hasn't been very consistent all tournament and Juan offered up just enough sick forehands to oust him. I saw no lack of motivation in this loss. Novak's still the best player in the world by quite a margin. I never expected him to continue this streak for much longer. He ain't killing it like in '11.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, I admit that I didn't have a problem with perfection in the days of Chrissie. Or when Federer was king of the world for that matter. Come to think of it, he's STILL king of the world. Doesn't matter if he's number one, number four or number twenty. He's Roger Federer after all.
Completely understandable It's normal that we want all the best for our faves, and vice versa, we're annoyed when the opposition we can't stand gets near it rather than the ones we're rooting for. But as far as Maria is concerned, she has achieved so much in her career that anything else will be just a bonus. Ofc, that isn't to say I won't be extremely pissed off if she loses tomorrow

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #357
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

I have to admit, I was kind of hoping for some possible Maria/Novak pics together with them holding Indian Wells trophies. Then maybe seeing HEAD put together a quick ad taking advantage of the double.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #358
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Wow, Nole. It was unexpected...
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:07 AM   #359
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

When is Maria's match starting?
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #360
Forever Sharapova.

19:00 GMT for me / 12:00 local time