INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 87 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #1291
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
I love how we have TVP Sport showing WTA Probably they have a deal for Miami too so it's even better
They were already showing Doha and Dubai IIRC and not just Radwanska's matches. That's one plus but I really miss the early rounds coverage
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #1292
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
They were already showing Doha and Dubai IIRC and not just Radwanska's matches. That's one plus but I really miss the early rounds coverage
Oh yeah, I was following those coverages. IW was always too late so I never bothered, but since the final is at 8PM, there will be no problem this time At least they show quite a lot, because I thought it'd be only Aga and nobody else, I was happy to be proven wrong.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #1293
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
and you forgot to say that this win, will make IW her home

OMG, where and when she said that
she looks so happy, cute, it seems like some exibition match maybe, she is always so relax and fun when plays exibition
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #1294
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I think she did it during an IW match right?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #1295
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Yeah against Hantuchova
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #1296
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh it was 2008
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #1297

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I think she did it during an IW match right?
i used google
and she say here

and also i fount this :
"Q. Did you say at the end of the match, This is my home now?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Well, I did, because in the first set I was playing like I didn't even belong on that court. I finally got my groove back, and it just felt like, you know, I finally belonged to be out there.
My level just was so low in that first set. I wasn't going up on my serve, I wasn't returning. I was making so many errors, and she had -- she had that first set in her hands and she just didn't take her opportunities.
You know, to be honest, she did everything better than I did in the first set, and somehow I ended up winning it, and that gave me the confidence. And in the end of that set I started to pick it up, but the second set was great. "
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #1298
country flag T496

T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all

^Against Hantuchova 08

Am I only the only one devastated by the fact that Maria has such a late match on St Patricks day? Definitely miss it and have to record it, sooo annoying

On a side note it's really sill and ridiculous to see people saying Maria needs to win so the forum don't mock her mercilessly or that the title means less because she didn't face Vika or Petra (as if Petra's been a constant slam presence for years...). No one gives a damn what this forum thinks, certainly not Maria. If Maria loses I'll be sad for her and not for any reason as silly as what some morons on an internet forum say.

That said she has a great shot tomorrow and I'm devastated I won't see it live, although perhaps it's best as playing Woz always makes me nervous after US 2010/IW 2011 and I'd HATE to see her lose to her. So take the title Maria!
T496 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #1299

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
It was when she beat Hantuchova few years back. Dani made a comment in the presser before the match that IW is her home and then after the match, Maria said: this is my home.
bitchypova

she mentioned that one more tima at the end when daniela was passing by, make sure that she hear

hove you can't love her

but when you live so long in some town of course it becomes your home, like miami, and IW for her
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #1300
Forever Sharapova.

shadepova
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #1301
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

IW final
Great chance to win it again and end that HC title drought.
I haven't watched any matches but hopefully I'll see the final tomorrow. GL Maria.
Also, yay @ Caroline's resurgence.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #1302
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

The betting odds are:

Maria 1/6
Woz 4/1
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #1303
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

The nerve! I've noticed that my post of earlier today at GM has been removed. And this was my first GM post of 2013 if I remember correctly. Must be because I told the truth and called everyone there just a bunch of frustrated cocksuckers.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #1304
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gociku View Post
There's nothing more shameful than losing a tennis match to Wozniacki.
There's one word to describe Wozniacki's game: disgusting.
She better be hungry and be ready to trash that pusher
I completely agree. I have zero respect for Caroline's style of tennis and it's still surprising to me that she's cultivated a successful career playing the way she does. Time and time again I've watched better players implode with errors and impatience against her, leaving me shaking my head. And the way she wins sets with 1 or 2 winners is laughable. Unfortunately, Maria has been a victim a couple of times to that junk. Moonballs and one of the worst serves in women's tennis shouldn't get you anywhere near number one.

But tomorrow still scares me to death. If it's happened twice, it can happen again and as we've seen from Maria on several occasions in semis and finals in the last few years, she has a way of bringing out her worst tennis at the worst times.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #1305
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

I would've felt a lot more confident if she were playing Kerber tbh Oh well. Bring it home Maria!
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote