Project Runway - Season 11. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:45 AM   #31
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Project Runway - Season 11.

Fuck this show

Tu was the best. His outfit in episode 1 still kills the entire season.

Not sure who I'm gonna root for, but I like Samantha and Amanda.

And thank god that bitch Kate is gona, if Tu was going down at least he took her with him.

I think Layana is the clear favourite for the title, she has been pretty much flawless.
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #32
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

They were right Tu was non-existent.

Richard annoys me, he thinks he's amazing and really he is just kinda tacky.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #33
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

i love layana.....she is so weird but hott! I like Amanda too just because she is the underdog and i like her personality.

I dont like Michelle, or the black guy, or the old man with the curly beard! Patricia looks possessed and her clothes are not all great....
Richard totally has a crush on the black guy, its so obvious cuz he kept wanting to be closer to him!

I am going to miss Tu, SO funny!!!!!!!!! not a great designer but just so much fun!!
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #34
Cookiecrusher

Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future

It was inevitable that Tu had to go...he has been nonexistent ever since Ep 2. Though I'm sad that Kate went home as well.

Blah, now Michelle will think that her talent is finally noticed and recognized by the judges and be even more convinced that the reason why she didn't win every previous episodes was because of her weak teammates pulling her down. Hopefully the judges will see through her and send her packing before FW arrives.

This season seems to be devoid of soul and spirit for some reason, probably because the designers seem to lack personality and likeability, the stinky team format and the absence of Michael Kors. He was a huge part of the entertainment on the judging panel. I don't mind Zac but no one was quite as entertaining as Michael was.

Djokovic Wawrinka Gasquet del Potro

Also good luck to Jankovic, Vesnina, Stosur, Pennetta, Kerber and Halep

Last edited by Cookiecrusher : Mar 10th, 2013 at 01:41 PM.
Cookiecrusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #35
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

The black guy has been in the very top in every single challenge, probably one of the most consistent they've had....now lets see if he can keep it up.
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #36
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ all the way View Post
i love layana.....she is so weird but hott! I like Amanda too just because she is the underdog and i like her personality.

I dont like Michelle, or the black guy, or the old man with the curly beard! Patricia looks possessed and her clothes are not all great....
Richard totally has a crush on the black guy, its so obvious cuz he kept wanting to be closer to him!

I am going to miss Tu, SO funny!!!!!!!!! not a great designer but just so much fun!!
when he was like 'guurl that is no good'

so sad he's left
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #37
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Can I just say

at this weeks theme
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #38
Forever Sharapova.

just watched the episode,
what an absolute trainwreck. the challenges have been getting progressively worse tbh
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #39
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

Actually i'm a little surprised, Amanda had quite a few confessionals per episode even though she wasn't at the top or btm, so i expected her to go further based on that. This episode was total disaster Just plain awful
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #40
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

Richard needs to sashay away soon please. He's a gay stereotype robot. Press a button and he either says "YAAAAAS" or "this ____ is everything" or "GURRRRL."
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #41
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Everything and everyone's style is "tacky" to Layana. Does she have a limited vocabulary ? And yet that mens jacket she made was the tackiest thing ever.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:28 PM   #42
Forever Sharapova.

I'm very surprised at how Michelle's developed over the series, she's not my favourite but that dress was stellar.
I think they should've chosen Patricia's as the second winning outfit, Daniel just got lucky to be in Michelle's team.

Travesty that Richard's still in

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Mar 22nd, 2013 at 01:42 PM.
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 07:21 PM   #43
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Richard should have went home 2 weeks in a row now That black/pink dress didn't scream spring to me at all, the heaviness of the black was in no way spring. He is an awful designer.

Michelle was amazing this week, he dress was gorgeous
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 07:25 PM   #44
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle has been delivering right from the get-go.
Richard still in Hopefully, the final 3 is all-female.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 08:28 PM   #45
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Poor Samantha. Daniel had the worst design up there by a country mile. Just as Michelle has the clear winner this week. This is the first time the team thing really effected the elimination.

Everyone is losing it though. I've never been fond of Daniel's sniveling, mustache, or weird body. He showed some awful true colors affirming him as both emotionally unstable, and a cry baby. His fight with Michelle was just cringeworthy in every respect.

The sooner he and Richard go the better.

What was with Stanley this episode? I know Patricia is a space cadet, but he like 75% meaner than ever.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote