Indian Wells-Miami - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #151
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells-Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Well, as well as you I also come here to 'be honest' but it seems that you are not that willing to deal with other people's honest opinions.
I am... be honest all you want.. and I can disregard your opinions all I want, considering your history here and where you come from.

You are the one who started to qualify fans.. of someone who you are not even a fan of!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #152
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I am... be honest all you want.. and I can disregard your opinions all I want, considering your history here and where you come from.

You are the one who started to qualify fans.. of someone who you are not even a fan of!
Oh my, you're even more pressed than Jimmie You should seriously take a chill pill considering your history (eg leaving the forum for a long time because you had so many run-ins with other posters). Just because you've been a fan of Ana for a long time doesn't mean your 'untouchable' and everyone has to nod to what you say or cannot remark on your behaviour (which is often quite upfront and rude).
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #153
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Oh my, you're even more pressed than Jimmie You should seriously take a chill pill considering your history (eg leaving the forum for a long time because you had so many run-ins with other posters). Just because you've been a fan of Ana for a long time doesn't mean your 'untouchable' and everyone has to nod to what you say or cannot remark on your behaviour (which is often quite upfront and rude).
Says the poster who told me it was worthless discussing when I did nothing more than disagree with what you were saying in the most polite and constructive way.

I have no problem in people disagreeing with me.. or saying I'm rude or upfront.. I actually like that people disagree, so we can have debates.. I love debates! What I do have a problem with is people telling me what I can say or not, which is a whole different matter!

And qualifying fans of someone you are not even a fan of? Talk about pressed and troll!

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #154
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

Vasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #155
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasa View Post
Sweet! Thanks!

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #156
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
to be fair i think it's ok to demand of all of us to accept where ana is. i still think she should be capable of more but having a top 5 schedule while fighting to be in the top 15 means she doesn't deserve it. she is not a top 5 player, so how about trying to do what every other player ranked around your place does. and she doesn't. it feels bad to care and talk about her career almost as long as she does while she has so much money and probably has better sex than we all do

i'm fine with what marineblue says now his arrival was a bit silly but there is enough respect to senior members now.
So, if I told you that you were not a true fan, you would be OK with that? Why would anyone who is not a fan spend any time here? What would be the reason? The absence of life? Even if that was the case, don't you think that we would leave the sinking ship and move to peaceful green areas of Vikaland, Siberian forum etc. like all normal trolls and bandwaggoners. Besides, when we were realistic about Ana's chances against Serena we got attacked for not trusting in her, now we get attacked for not being realistic about her career. True fans should make up their minds and make a list of desirable attributes for us, I don't want to infuriate another visitor.

And my sex life is fine.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #157
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

This place sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #158
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Shut up there, Siren. It's not like your perfect Siberian dollhouse never had a fake fan drama and fights.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #159
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I see you've been lurking then

Quote:
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #160
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I see you've been lurking then
I asked what happened with all those sigs and user names, so they gave me a link.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #161
country flag SilverSlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I asked what happened with all those sigs and user names, so they gave me a link.
Oh okay hahaha.

They're an unorthodox bunch thats for sure.

Anyways RE Ana, I guess it's just that she see's herself as a top 5 player, and I guess she really believes it if she's scheduling herself like one.

There's not much we can do or say about it, so I think it's just best to know that her playing a few more internationals could be good, but at the same time we don't need her losing to the likes of Vania King when she lacks the motivation because it's not a big tournament.

Quote:
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #162
country flag Cajka

Lol, that's true. I remember how JJ started losing MM finals and semifinals to Oudin, Martic etc. Until Bogotac came into our lives and changed them completely.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #163
country flag SilverSlam

Never forgive JJ for letting Oudin win Birmingham. NEVER.

Quote:
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #164
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
So, if I told you that you were not a true fan, you would be OK with that? Why would anyone who is not a fan spend any time here? What would be the reason? The absence of life? Even if that was the case, don't you think that we would leave the sinking ship and move to peaceful green areas of Vikaland, Siberian forum etc. like all normal trolls and bandwaggoners. Besides, when we were realistic about Ana's chances against Serena we got attacked for not trusting in her, now we get attacked for not being realistic about her career. True fans should make up their minds and make a list of desirable attributes for us, I don't want to infuriate another visitor.
all i'm saying is that people should take it easy, no need to overreact to every little outburst. and no, i don't care if people say i'm a true fan or not, why should i? you can't please everyone and on the internet people are often a bit more rude than they should be. we don't see each other's faces and smilies can help only as much.

anyway, i think there is room for positivity within the negativity of ana's reality. or there would be some if she gave it a chance with a more realistic scheduling, something we all moan about, so i see no reason for an argument. we would all be happy if ana played a mm tournament and won it, i'm sure. i will remove myself from this discussion now, though.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #165
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
all i'm saying is that people should take it easy, no need to overreact to every little outburst. and no, i don't care if people say i'm a true fan or not, why should i? you can't please everyone and on the internet people are often a bit more rude than they should be. we don't see each other's faces and smilies can help only as much.
It's not about marineblue's opinion about us. It's about his manners and the idea to come to a forum where he is not a regular member and stir up some drama for the nth time. I don't go to players forums attacking people, reporting them, teaching them to become better fans. That's inappropriate. This subforum is full of drama, but that type of behavior belongs to GM cesspool. Childish attacks, bad reps, using GM slang (saying stupid things like "you are pressed")... Things like that should never be tolerated in players forums. Besides, Izzy might be the most negative poster ever, but she's not someone like Jimmie to get that kind of treatment, she's super nice.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!

Last edited by Cajka : Mar 16th, 2013 at 06:36 PM.