Sammy Pics!!! - Page 307 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #4591
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sammy Pics!!!

It looked like she hurt it after her serve. Her movements after that during the whole didn't seem to be too high intensity (no long points) except for her bending her legs for the next two serves. So hopefully the tear or whatever it is will not be too bad - but I don't see her being ready for Miami - might be better to rest and start prepping for clay - hard courts would be brutal on her legs so maybe better to skip it as a precaution. Will be worse if she aggravates it further and miss the clay season. Dont think her rankings will be too affected as Marion and Caro reached semis there last year so they both have a ton of points to defend.
annetcl is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #4592
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by annetcl View Post
It looked like she hurt it after her serve. Her movements after that during the whole didn't seem to be too high intensity (no long points) except for her bending her legs for the next two serves. So hopefully the tear or whatever it is will not be too bad - but I don't see her being ready for Miami - might be better to rest and start prepping for clay - hard courts would be brutal on her legs so maybe better to skip it as a precaution. Will be worse if she aggravates it further and miss the clay season. Dont think her rankings will be too affected as Marion and Caro reached semis there last year so they both have a ton of points to defend.
If I know Sam, she won't go back to playing before her body is ready for it. She's almost Federer-like in her good sense in this respect, which is one of the reasons she's been able to avoid W/Os and retirements for so long. The other main reason being that Sammy has far too much respect for her fans, opponents and tournament organisers to pull out of a tournament once she's started unless it's absolutely necessary. I can still recall her playing that Rome final against Masha looking positively green, after being bent over a bucket all the previous night.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #4593
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by annetcl View Post
She doesn’t seem panicked on that video interview.

bertisonline is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 12:41 PM   #4594
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Molly M is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:46 AM   #4595
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:49 AM   #4596
country flag Molly M

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:50 AM   #4597
country flag Molly M

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:14 PM   #4598
country flag Molly M

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:19 PM   #4599
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Great mix of photos Molly
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:22 PM   #4600

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting all these great pics Molly, and the video over on the other thread as well

Great to see Sim in some of the party pics, usually only see her picking up balls for Sam during practice (or giving Dave the middle finger)
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 03:40 PM   #4601

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

I have uploaded pictures of the practice on court G. Sam kept her tape until the end of the one hour practice; is now serving.
Shocker: Dave is wearing Asics!
B.
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 04:39 PM   #4602

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
I have uploaded pictures of the practice on court G. Sam kept her tape until the end of the one hour practice; is now serving.
Shocker: Dave is wearing Asics!
B.
Great pics Bertrand!

Interesting she kept the tape on this time. Actually it probably makes sense, I think she probably just wanted to test it out last time, but there's no sense tempting fate.

Of course I take full credit for Dave's capitulation to Sam's sponsors. I'm sure it was my remark a while ago about him still wearing Lacoste that pushed him over. I think Asics should pay me a premium

Erakovic currently edging Hantuchova, but it seems pretty close so could go either way I think. Not sure which I'd prefer. Sam thrashed Erakovic in their only meeting, but she's 5-1 or 6-1 against Dani, so either way she should fancy her chances. But first match back after a break is always tricky, especially when your opponent already has a match under her belt.
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #4603

My best pictures of the match today are now online.
B.

Last edited by bertisonline : Apr 4th, 2013 at 04:08 AM.
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #4604
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics Bertrand. Is Sinclair still there and ok? I'm having visions of her locked up in a Charleston prison somewhere
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #4605

Awesome pics Bertrand
Closed Thread