BREAKING : (1) Azarenka Withdraws, (8) Caro through to the SF - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #316
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BREAKING : (1) Azarenka Withdraws, (8) Caro through to the SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
in ATP Rafa is taking much more risks by playing on the surface which led him to carreer threatening knee injury, while he could play only on clay till grass season, just to be safe....
But that's why he is among Goats, attracts huge crowds for his matches and is earning 5 times more than irrelevant Cheaterenka

Vika is no more than Tipsy of WTA
Truth. I really can't think of a more disliked (former) #1 player in WTA history. Over and over again she proves she is unworthy of the respect of fans/players. And it shows in her lack of featured televised matches/sponsorships/etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Not pressed at all. Just hate Maria and all she stands for.
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #317
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

How does this girl even have fans?

What is there to like?

I suppose you may like her tennis, if you enjoy serveless pushers in disguise.

Her as a person though? And what about that equally unattractive boyfriend of hers that's now invading my eye sockets?

Glory hunters and Caro evacuees.

And where is her waist?

Can someone please find this girls waist?

I think she may have left it in a spa in Minsk when she was getting her toes done.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #318
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #319
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post

What is there to like?

Her as a person though? And what about that equally unattractive boyfriend of hers that's now invading my eye sockets?

Glory hunters and Caro evacuees.Jimmie

And where is her waist?

I think she may have left it in a spa in Minsk when she was getting her toes done.

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #320
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

always the same with her

the day she doesnt feel herself in position to win she withdraws. The day her body will let her down and it will cause she put so much intensity in each stroke, well she will be done.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #321
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post

What is there to like?

Glory hunters and Caro evacuees.

And where is her waist?

Oh no you didn't.
You didn't really mean to go there, did you?
In truth, I find myself asking that same question whenever I see Kvitova.
Could someone please buy that girl a waist?
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #322
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
This is another pathetic one from Azarenka. Im sorry but to withdraw 3 times in 3 months is just plain rubbish and then she goes and plays the next tournament like nothing happens. Im starting to like her then pulls a stunt like this. If she plays Miami, we know that she is a good actress. Well at least she has a future in acting in the future. If she keeps this act I hope she doesn't become number 1 ever, she is worse than Wozniacki.
I can't see Hollywood rushing to sign up the big heffer.
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #323
country flag RG Freak

RG Freak is a name known to all RG Freak is a name known to all RG Freak is a name known to all RG Freak is a name known to all RG Freak is a name known to all RG Freak is a name known to all RG Freak is a name known to all RG Freak is a name known to all RG Freak is a name known to all RG Freak is a name known to all RG Freak is a name known to all

Walkoveria Retirenka
RG Freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #324
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

lol. Vika is turning out to be quite unlikable.
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #325
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Honestly, this. I felt some sympathy but then watched Roger tonight hobble his way through his defeat with honor and poise, and it just made me hate her more
The thing I loved about Roger last night was he did his absolute best to hide he was injured. If that was Vika out there (which these days doesn't happen anyway cus she wont take a loss she knows she going to get) she would be holding her back, crying, have the trainer on and letting the whole world know she was only losing due to her back.

All Vika's matches this week have been empty and what crowd there has been has been rooting for her opponent. She is such a nightmare for the WTA.

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #326
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

From the very few sensible posts in this thread, it seems that Azarenka was almost in tears in her last match against Ula, and that she was grimacing with pain and badly limping in her last training season.

That's all there's to it.

Wise decision, Vika.

The rest here is speculation, useless rambling and the usual TF nonsense under the annoying disguise of enlighted posts.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #327
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
in ATP Rafa is taking much more risks by playing on the surface which led him to carreer threatening knee injury, while he could play only on clay till grass season, just to be safe....
But that's why he is among Goats, attracts huge crowds for his matches and is earning 5 times more than irrelevant Cheaterenka

Vika is no more than Tipsy of WTA
Gurl, for once, just stop!

Haters of a certain player will always find a 'justifiable' reason(according to them ofc) that suits their agenda.
Simple as that, no need to try to sound so witty.
And wtf does that line of reasoning stand for, huh?
You honestly think that majority of his fans root for him, since he's played so many matches?
Don't you think it's more about his true and likeable personality that the amount of matches he's played so far?
Since when playing a lot takes you high up among the GOATS instead of the number of Slams won, weeks spent as #1, number of titles won etc.?
And as far as Rafa is concerned, why didn't you say that he had been absent for couple of months because of his knee problems(that playing a lot+physically demanding style of play contributed to)?
You also forgot to mention that he announced that he'll cut down on hard-court tournaments he commits to, since it doesn't give him any favours, knee pain only.
Besides, I think that there's a handful of us that check MTF to see that Rafa's hardly the most popular player there. Just look at the amount despise for him coming from the haters, and it doesn't fucking matter if he wins matches, comes back to #1 or snatches yet another Slam, he's still ain't provin' them wrong!
Why because they're fucking blinded with hatred and there's nothing to be proved whatsoever, since he's a great player already, no matter what others say.
It's very much the same with Vika.
When she plays a lot, she's called a vulture and not worthy of a #1, since true ones allegedly care for Slams only.
When she doesn't play, she's still called names and also not worthy of a #1.

It doesn't fucking matter to them if she's gonna win another Slam, gets back to #1 or maitains rivaly vs Sarin.
It doesn't fucking matter to them that she's played one of the biggest amount of matches(compared to other players) throughout last couple of years.
I know that you wanted to see her step onto a court, play few games, then break down in tears and retire, cuz she can't move at all. But forget it, she's not gonna give you that satisfaction.
She cares for her fans, and when she decides not to play we know it's because she takes us seriously and doesn't play on 20%, cuz when she decides to play, I know she's 100% commited, for us, for the fans.

And haters better stop acting like they're innocent, no need to write a monologue, you can say you hate her in few words and that ends the case
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #328
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlicznie View Post
Gurl, for once, just stop!

Haters of a certain player will always find a 'justifiable' reason(according to them ofc) that suits their agenda.
Simple as that, no need to try to sound so witty.
And wtf does that line of reasoning stand for, huh?
You honestly think that majority of his fans root for him, since he's played so many matches?
Don't you think it's more about his true and likeable personality that the amount of matches he's played so far?
Since when playing a lot takes you high up among the GOATS instead of the number of Slams won, weeks spent as #1, number of titles won etc.?
And as far as Rafa is concerned, why didn't you say that he had been absent for couple of months because of his knee problems(that playing a lot+physically demanding style of play contributed to)?
You also forgot to mention that he announced that he'll cut down on hard-court tournaments he commits to, since it doesn't give him any favours, knee pain only.
Besides, I think that there's a handful of us that check MTF to see that Rafa's hardly the most popular player there. Just look at the amount despise for him coming from the haters, and it doesn't fucking matter if he wins matches, comes back to #1 or snatches yet another Slam, he's still ain't provin' them wrong!
Why because they're fucking blinded with hatred and there's nothing to be proved whatsoever, since he's a great player already, no matter what others say.
It's very much the same with Vika.
When she plays a lot, she's called a vulture and not worthy of a #1, since true ones allegedly care for Slams only.
When she doesn't play, she's still called names and also not worthy of a #1.

It doesn't fucking matter to them if she's gonna win another Slam, gets back to #1 or maitains rivaly vs Sarin.
It doesn't fucking matter to them that she's played one of the biggest amount of matches(compared to other players) throughout last couple of years.
I know that you wanted to see her step onto a court, play few games, then break down in tears and retire, cuz she can't move at all. But forget it, she's not gonna give you that satisfaction.
She cares for her fans, and when she decides not to play we know it's because she takes us seriously and doesn't play on 20%, cuz when she decides to play, I know she's 100% commited, for us, for the fans.

And haters better stop acting like they're innocent, no need to write a monologue, you can say you hate her in few words and that ends the case
Keep your advice for yourself.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #329
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

^ you lost me once you compared Vika to Rafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Not pressed at all. Just hate Maria and all she stands for.
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #330
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
^ you lost me once you compared Vika to Rafa
Not tennis accomplishments wise.
In terms of the hate these two get, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Keep your advice for yourself.
And that's the only thing you got from it
Typical dumbsday

Writing long in defence kinda makes sense, not so if all you want to do is to bash a player.