Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 239 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #3571
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering Thread: Australian Swing

I haven't seen anything of the match yet either but definitely wanna get it!
I think we should be proud of her anyway. Remember she wasn't even seeded at Indian Wells last year.

And, you know, I was just thinking - the good thing about being a Sara fan is that "she served for the set and lost it" doesn't hurt as much
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #3572
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

you should watch that game on 3-3
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #3573
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

I haven't seen the match either, but I will have to see it!

Shot of the day for Sara!

http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/arti...-day-wednesday
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #3574
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I missed it too.
But so happy about her tournament. I didn't except her to go so far in the tournament
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #3575
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

*downloading*

btw that shot of the day is amazing. As her opponent, I would hate her so much.
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #3576
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of

What a wonderful match she played
Proud to be a fan of Sara !!!
I hope the whole match will come on YT so I can download it to my computer!
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #3577
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
*downloading*

btw that shot of the day is amazing. As her opponent, I would hate her so much.
Where do you find the whole match to download free? I saw the match on tennistv.com but I cannot save the catch up video to my pc
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #3578
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

tbh that wasn't the best point of the match from Sara
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #3579
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

Guys, the match is already available on youtube!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69M8O_9YPfY
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 09:49 AM   #3580
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Thanks Burbi

The joys of being top 8

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...ur-on-wta-live
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #3581
FORZA SARITA

hope she takes the trash out in R2
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #3582
country flag Chichi GOAT

Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of

Not a great draw at all imho

Both Hantuchova and Lisicki can be very dangerous if playing at their peak..

Then Ivanovic (she wasn't bad in IW for what I've seen) and then again Masha

Let's hope Sarita is feeling good, that's the most important thing
Chichi GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #3583
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichi GOAT View Post
Not a great draw at all imho

Both Hantuchova and Lisicki can be very dangerous if playing at their peak..

Then Ivanovic (she wasn't bad in IW for what I've seen) and then again Masha

Let's hope Sarita is feeling good, that's the most important thing
I totally agree..
Vamos Sara!!
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #3584
FORZA SARITA

this thread is turning into a drama queen one like it was flavia's some years ago
excellent draw
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #3585
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

2nd round is one of the tougher she could have gotten but after that it's quite ok. Paszek as seed is pretty much the jackpot.

Maybe Italians are just dramaqueens.