Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 149 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 04:21 AM   #2221
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

So I'm watching Rafa/Ernie and I'd totally sleep with Gulbis.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 08:01 AM   #2222
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

And he's rich
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 08:22 AM   #2223
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post

*judging*you*

A self-respecting princess does not spread her lean, long, and divine legs(a bit self-description here, excusez-moi) for man who usually pays for the act of leg-spreading.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #2224
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

I first discovered Ernie on Famousmales forum a few weeks back. Thought he was cute but had no idea what a sarcastic hot head he was. That's definitely a turn on. (But it's only a turn on if you're European.)
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #2225
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I keep saying I'm gonna do this, but GM is too tempting
Gurl trust me I know, you're always there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
New Pope

EDIT: And when will they ban that Nadull loving Pironkova troll? Pirru? I can't
Tell me about that fking Nadull troll who migrated from MTF.

Quote:
It's an acquired taste
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #2226
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Tell me about that fking Nadull troll who migrated from MTF.
He just said that he's in an upper class because he's vegetarian and hindu One can only hope TF's admins will see the light just like the MTF's ones

40 pages of my thesis and counting Now, if only my supervisor cared enough to read it faster than usually

Last edited by Kim's_fan_4ever : Mar 14th, 2013 at 02:33 PM.
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #2227
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
I act in real life exactly how I act in TF

I'm both good and evil, regarded as crazy but always honest

I believe people should do and say exactly what they think as long as it's not to deliberately hurt someone.

One thing I hate is fakes

Which is why I hate everyone in this thread.

Fakefans all around
*I'm not a fake. I'm REALLY a Caro fan!

Seriously though, you're ok. I won't deny that in the past I got a bit annoyed by your anti-Woz comments, but since then I've got to know you a bit better because of that PM you send me after my mum's death. you're really a kind person. Besides, the fact that this person likes this player and someone else supports another player is too trivial a reason to dislike each other. I don't object to people making negative comments about a player, but the often serial abuse where posters keep making the same comments in thread after thread 24/7 and which are only intended to upset fans of this or that player annoy me. "Annoy me" aren't even the right words anymore after all these years - they just bore me to sleep. I rather go to one of the music forums where I'm also a member to discuss this or that composer, artist or album these days than to go to GM to read for the millionth time that Caro is a disgusting pusher, Li Na a BBB or that Sharapova is a bitchy shrieker.

And of course we don't really know these players anyway. Part of the reason why we like who we like is based on how we imagine them to be. But we may be entirelly wrong about that and someone we love may really be a creep while someone we dislike may turn out to be the sweetest girl in the world if we got to know her for real. Nevertheless, I'm extremely loyal to a player once I become a fan.

* Don't worry though. I've got a big heart and love Maria as well.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #2228
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He just said that he's in an upper class because he's vegetarian and hindu One can only hope TF's admins will see the light just like the MTF's ones

40 pages of my thesis and counting Now, if only my supervisor cared enough to read it faster than usually
I don't know why he's not banned yet though
You're in college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
*I'm not a fake. I'm REALLY a Caro fan!
Trust me, we know

Chrissie-fan how're you doing? Been a while since I last saw you here. Woz against Vika tomorrow, I'm actually kinda rooting for Woz
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #2229

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know why he's not banned yet though
You're in college?
His days are counted
Yeah, I'm done with my classes and I need to wrap up my thesis and I'll never be back to uni again
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #2230
country flag domon17th

Quote:
His days are counted
Yeah, I'm done with my classes and I need to wrap up my thesis and I'll never be back to uni again
Congrats girl, welcome to the sad miserable working world
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #2231
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chrissie-fan how're you doing? Been a while since I last saw you here.
Ups and downs, but the downs are a bit less frequent than they used to be. I've regularly visited here, just didn't post anything.
Quote:
Woz against Vika tomorrow, I'm actually kinda rooting for Woz
Now you're talking! But the truth of the matter is that I don't think that Caroline has much of a chance. Still, we can always hope that Vika will have one of those extremely injured days!

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #2232

Quote:
Congrats girl, welcome to the sad miserable working world
Yeah I'm still going through job interviews It's very difficult to find a job in my city. There are always like 200people for one place so good luck to me. I think I will have to migrate to the capital, there are far more opportunities there
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #2233
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
His days are counted
Congrats
Nina. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #2234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
Congrats
Haha thanks But I still need like a month or two to finish my thesis and then defend it. But at least I don't have to study for exams etc, that was a pain in the ass.

How you've been?
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #2235
country flag domon17th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Ups and downs, but the downs are a bit less frequent than they used to be. I've regularly visited here, just didn't post anything.

Now you're talking! But the truth of the matter is that I don't think that Caroline has much of a chance. Still, we can always hope that Vika will have one of those extremely injured days!
I know. I visit regularly too, but find myself having much less energy to post unless Maria is playing.

And I'll actually give Woz a good chance, maybe like 40%. It's funny to see you being cheeky with Ms Extremely Injured

Quote:
Yeah I'm still going through job interviews It's very difficult to find a job in my city. There are always like 200people for one place so good luck to me. I think I will have to migrate to the capital, there are far more opportunities there
IKR I think this job famine is a universal problem though. What's your major?
Closed Thread