The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #1021
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

I think it probably would have been better in the teal but I've actually come to love how the visor/knickers look with the mint.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #1022
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

I think this outfit looks better than at AO.

And these ones for us, guys

Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #1023
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I wish her shorts/visor were that neon teal on her straps instead

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Mar 14th, 2013 at 01:53 PM.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #1024
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

^IKR I love those straps
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #1025
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
I think this outfit looks better than at AO.

[IMG]http://i022.radikal.ru/1303/cf/019b87a74142.jpg[IMG]

And these ones for us, guys

[IMG]http://i016.radikal.ru/1303/59/f77784b5db4e.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://s61.radikal.ru/i171/1303/d4/3a2731b4a6ec.jpg[IMG]
thanks
the last one is missing though
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1026
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

anyway, the more I see those shorts and visor, the more I like them in combination with the dress it's growing on me
I wish there were those last pics without watermarks...
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #1027
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

I love the visor/shorts and overall I like the colors on the dress. It's the shape of the dress that I have issues with, and those lines framing her breasts.
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 05:36 AM   #1028
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #1029
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

What does she hold?

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #1030
country flag Asanty

And this MomPova

Sara Foster @saramfoster

I really hope Valentina is taking notes here @MariaSharapova

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #1031
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

OMG they are so cute
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #1032
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

what a cutiepies, bozh of them
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #1033
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't notice before that you can see her fluorescent undies through her dress
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #1034
country flag daniyal16

daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all

daniyal16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #1035
country flag PimpMePova

From her facebook
Quote:
A midnight TV interview post semi final match...