Ana Konjuh - Page 121 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #1801
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Did Bath just dissapear from scoreboard?
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #1802
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Lost the first set 6-1. Didn't win a game after being 1-0 up.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #1803

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

^^
That's kinda expected since troubles in qualie matches against far ,far worse opponents.

Hopefully she can find something in second set.
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #1804

Ana barely wins any points on serve of Witthoeft.
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #1805

Ana lost 16 26
This was total domination by Witthoeft, score could have been even worse bc Ana struggled to win almost every service game which she won in the end.
Hopefully it was good learning experience.

This match shows there is still big, big difference between juniors and pro tennis.

Last edited by tennismaster8820 : Mar 13th, 2013 at 11:24 AM.
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #1806
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Well it was definately an experience and it showed Ana how far she still has to go to be where she'd like to see herself by the end of the year. Of course, it's better that she lost now on a 15k than later in early stages of a 50k, but I'm still hoping this was not all about C. W., but that Ana's bad day at the office had something to do with it as well. Oh well, that's life and that's tennis, onto another tournament - one down, eleven to go.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #1807
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Bad choice of tournament that's for sure...

She won 2 matches against top 500 players and didn't take a single point from that...

Hope they will choose tournaments more wisely in the future...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #1808
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #1809
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post

She won 2 matches against top 500 players and didn't take a single point from that...

The keys is to find the right balance between easy tournament and hard one. She played 3 matches this week which is not bad for her first tournament.
guichard is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #1810
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Ana don't get discouraged, let's move on
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #1811
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post

There's no such thing as a bad choice of tournament. Who gives a rats ass whether she is no 100 or 1000 if she doesn't stand a chance against a mediocre player. Words cannot express how disappointed i am right now, i hope it was just a bad day at the office but somehow i doubt it, it's more likely that Ana is still a few years away from the quality i thought she already had.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #1812
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

^
Melange is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #1813
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

http://dubrovacki.hr/clanak/49484/ni...a-vratiti-doma

As I supposed, Ana played injured today.

"Ana lost today because she couldn't play. Yesterday she again felt pain in shoulder. She tried to play today, but it didn't work." - her father said that.

Ana won't play Sunderland next week and she will go home now. It is big question if she will or will not play next month again in GB, she had in plan to play $25,000 Edgbaston (8 April)

Please recover soon Ana
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 03:55 PM   #1814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
There's no such thing as a bad choice of tournament. Who gives a rats ass whether she is no 100 or 1000 if she doesn't stand a chance against a mediocre player. Words cannot express how disappointed i am right now, i hope it was just a bad day at the office but somehow i doubt it, it's more likely that Ana is still a few years away from the quality i thought she already had.
You obviously have no knowlege about WTA if you call Witthoeft mediocre player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post

"Ana lost today because she couldn't play. Yesterday she again felt pain in shoulder. She tried to play today, but it didn't work." - her father said that.

Ana won't play Sunderland next week and she will go home now. It is big question if she will or will not play next month again in GB, she had in plan to play $25,000 Edgbaston (8 April)

Please recover soon Ana
Ah thanks for posting this, it explains a lot.
It was weird how much Ana was dominated in this match, something had to be wrong.
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #1815
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post

not too surprised, noticed a lot she played with kinesio tape on her shoulder

take care Ana
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread