INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #841
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Tsonga just beat Fish.. Maria will be on court soon!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #842
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

My last 9 good reps have been Azarenka related
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #843
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

The 2nd set was good against Arruabarrena.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #844
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how you can begin to explain the first set performances by Maria in her last two matches. Horror shows. She is a total schitzophrenic player right now. It goes without saying that this Jeckyll and Hyde thing she's doing will only get her massacred if she plays Petra or Vika. And I don't think she'd survive Agi either. Her Indian Wells prospects are not good and it looks like a third straight Semipova is looming.

And I'm just going to take a guess that "Silly" will be one of her next Sugarpova flavors.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #845
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

and how come on one asked her who she's rooting for in the match that's after her
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #846
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Her overall performance in this tournament has been pretty awful though. She will need to improve her level in order to beat Errani, which I think she will. And then we have Semipova
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #847
country flag Fighterpova

I wanted IW to be my 1st tournament thread, but I haven't brought Masha any luck so far

However, a SF wouldn't be too bad for a first time
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #848
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the match without following the live commentary here and it was so much more stressfree This is how I used to watch tennis!

In all seriousness, I think it's good for her to have had to fight through her own shitness for a bit - that's exactly what she didn't have to do in the AO and Doha. Even at the French last year she had to have one shit fest, and then she was brilliant after that.
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #849
country flag T496

T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all

I didn't think that match was thaaat bad. At least she was hitting harder and going for more lines and angles than the last match. Serve was of course not great but nearly all the DFs were from the sunny end.

I'd rather see her making errors like this and winning than feeding mid-paced central balls to her opponent and being passive like with Navarro. Also think these mini-tests are good for her for when she faces sterner opponents. Shouldn't have too many problems against Errani and I expect she'll be much sharper again. Keep going Maria!
T496 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #850
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I'd rather see her losing to Sara than getting destroyed by Radwanska in a horror show plenty of UEs and DFs

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #851
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I don't think she'll play like that against the top players
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #852
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
I'd rather see her losing to Sara than getting destroyed by Radwanska in a horror show plenty of UEs and DFs
Radwanska wont beat Kvitova

I'd rather Maria lose to Kvitova than become the laughing stock of TF by losing to Errani
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #853
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I don't think she'll play like that against the top players
I really hope she won't! I don't want a repeat of IW 2005-2001 performances!

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #854
country flag T496

T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all

She's not losing to Errani and I don't think Radwanska will overcome Kvitova. I'll be annoyed if Maria doesn't at least make the final to be honest.

Edit:This cockiness doesn't suit me and immediately makes me feel nervous. She SHOULDN'T lose to Errani even in her middling form at the moment, and I'm sure she'll step it up.
T496 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #855
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Radwanska wont beat Kvitova

I'd rather Maria lose to Kvitova than become the laughing stock of TF by losing to Errani
I forgot about Petra! It's acceptable then!