15,000$ Bath, Great Britain, Mar11, winner: Stephanie Vogt - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #31
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Re: 15,000$ Bath, Great Britain, Mar11, Qualifying Draw

Following Twitter GBTennis Steven@GBTennis

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #32
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Kimmelman hasn't started yet, but it will be on the livescore when it does: http://scores.itftennis.com/?alias=itf (copy and paste address)
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #33
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

Hooray for the ITF scoreboard, thank you for the link

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #34
country flag kallinator

kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light

Strange, Order of Play tells me that Kimmelmann should have played before the Golubic-Melander match that is now on.
kallinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #35
country flag kallinator

kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light kallinator is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.lta.org.uk/NewWebsite/LTA...0of%20Play.pdf
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #36
country flag WIMBY

Emily Jade

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #37
country flag WIMBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallinator View Post
Strange, Order of Play tells me that Kimmelmann should have played before the Golubic-Melander match that is now on.
Maybe they had to finish a men's match from yesterday first?

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #38
country flag kallinator

I believe there was a walkover, but I don't know who is injured?
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #39
country flag WIMBY

Re: 15,000$ Bath, Great Britain, Mar11, Reserved

[quote=goOudinUSA;25360330]Q: Kimmelmann, South, Stevenson[/QUOTE

Mel wins

Kimmelmann still to play, South won, Stevenson won 2 out of 3 so far

Update

Draw sheet says Kimmelmann won so 3 out of 3

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100028585

Last edited by WIMBY : Mar 12th, 2013 at 02:37 PM.
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #40
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Singles Main Draw

(1)Tara Moore (GBR) v An-Sophie Mestach (BEL)
Elitsa Kostova (BUL) v (Q)Marina Melnikova (RUS)
(Q)Lucy Brown (GBR) v (wc)Naomi Broady (GBR)
(5)Sandra Zahlavova (CZE) v (Q)Lesley Kerkhove (NED)

(3)Carina Witthoeft (GER) v (Q)Ana Konjuh (CRO)
Madalina Gojnea (ROU) v (Q)Viktorija Golubic (SUI)
Jasmina Tinjic (BIH) v (Q)Melanie South (GBR)
(8)Marta Domachowska (POL) v Tereza Smitkova (CZE)

(7)Myrtille Georges (FRA) v Laura-Ioana Andrei (ROU)
Samantha Murray (GBR) v Lisa Whybourn (GBR)
Kristina Barrois (GER) v (wc)Katy Dunne (GBR)
(4)Ana Vrljic (CRO) v Michaela Honcova (SVK)

(6)Diana Marcinkevica (LAT) v Constance Sibille (FRA)
(Q)Alexandra Stevenson (USA) v (Q)Julia Kimmelmann (GER)
Nicola Geuer (GER) v (wc)Sabrina Bamburac (GBR)
(2)Stephanie Vogt (LIE) v (wc)Danielle Konotoptseva (GBR)
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #41
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Carina gets Konjuh
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #42
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Bad luck for carina.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #43
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Bad luck for both really
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #44
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Mestach-Moore and Witthoeft-Konjuh in 1st round

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #45
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

W: Moore
RU: Vrljic

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote