Janette HUSAROVA Cheering Thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 28th, 2010, 07:25 PM   #151
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold
Re: Janette HUSAROVA Cheering Thread

What an amazing career she had, specially on doubles, where she was a steady presence since the mid 90s.
Good luck in your new life, Jennette.
Le Tenisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2010, 07:51 AM   #152
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

she does not play anymore.... administrators should move her thread to retired players....

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 12:35 PM   #153
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

ITF.2011.Biella.WD.QF.Husarova.Voracova.vs.Camerin .Senoglu.Part
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 08:12 PM   #154
country flag medved

medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold

Seems she does. At least she ocassionaly plays doubles on ITF-level, i.e. she won the Helsinki ITF doubles today, together with Voracova, beating Babos/Buriatchok (HUN/UKR) 5:7 7:5 11:9.
Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanes View Post
she does not play anymore.... administrators should move her thread to retired players....

Magda / Svetlana / Daniela / Marion / Petra C. / Dominika

(I know. A slightly masochistic admirer of extremely talented ladies)
medved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 10:15 AM   #155
country flag Juanes
facebook.com/RCTabak

Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute Juanes has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, she started to play again and it is great because i really thought that she will not play anymore... anyway i am glad for her .... good luck !!!

Juanes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 10:18 AM   #156
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by medved View Post
Seems she does. At least she ocassionaly plays doubles on ITF-level, i.e. she won the Helsinki ITF doubles today, together with Voracova, beating Babos/Buriatchok (HUN/UKR) 5:7 7:5 11:9.
Congrats!
With Emma Laine.
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2011, 09:34 AM   #157
country flag medved

medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold

... and she is back!

Happy to read stories like this. She feels good, won a few ITF tournaments and is ready to play WTA level in 2012, if lucky even AO (mst probably with Dominika Cibulkova).

http://sport.sme.sk/c/6171414/tenist...olympiadu.html

Old May 8th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #158
country flag medved

Janette is soooo back!
She won in Budapest doubles last Sunday (with Magda Rybarikova) beating Uhlirova/Grandin in two sets, and today in Madrid she won (with Dominika Cibulkova / 2nd round) against Huber/Raymond!

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #159
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Jannette looking great these days

Pattaya 2012
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #160
country flag medved

Janette is the highest ranked Slovak doubles player these days - Currently achieving another fine result in Indian Wells (R3, with Chan)!
Kudos!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #161
country flag medved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tenisse View Post
What an amazing career she had, specially on doubles, where she was a steady presence since the mid 90s.
Good luck in your new life, Jennette.
She didn´t call it a career yet!

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 07:03 AM   #162
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Now in Slovak Fed Cup team.
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 06:52 PM   #163
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

source: fb
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 03:24 PM   #164
country flag elba

source: fb
Old May 29th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #165
country flag kompik

kompik is an unknown quantity at this point

2014 French Open
doubles
R1: Gajdošová, Husárová - Plíšková, Plíšková 1:6, 6:3, 6:3
R2: Gajdošová, Husárová - (12) Mladenovic, Pennetta 3:6, 3.6
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Fr...en%27s_Doubles
mixed doubles
R1: Husárová, Marach - Babos, Butorac 7:5, 5:7, 3:10
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Fr..._Mixed_Doubles

Last edited by kompik : May 30th, 2014 at 04:24 PM.
kompik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote