Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 149 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #2221
country flag Balltossovic
Excitement Control Officer of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
HL against Townsend 720p

Taylor's FH more powerful than Ana's

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #2222
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sportskacentrala.com/inde...i%E6%20za%20SC

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #2223
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Could someone retell it in english, please?
Vasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #2224
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasa View Post
Could someone retell it in english, please?
The shoulder is still sore.

She'll play FC against Germany.

She commented on criticism she received for not playing FC, but playing in Doha the next day. She said that Doha was mandatory, that she had to play after only 2 days of practice, she says she's proud to represent her country and that the tie against Germany is gonna be very tough.

The journalist asked her if it's gonna help that the tie will be played indoors, she says that it could be a factor, but she also says that Germany has many great players atm. And she says that FC matches are always unpredictable.

She was asked about her motivation and she says that it's never hard to find a motivation, that she's still there because she's motivated. She says she works hard, but there are many different factors, like confidence, the game has changed a lot etc.

Her goal is to be back in top 10. She's close, she plays close matches against top players, but she has to prove she belongs there on the court.
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #2225
country flag sharapovafrench

sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
The shoulder is still sore.

She'll play FC against Germany.

She commented on criticism she received for not playing FC, but playing in Doha the next day. She said that Doha was mandatory, that she had to play after only 2 days of practice, she says she's proud to represent her country and that the tie against Germany is gonna be very tough.

The journalist asked her if it's gonna help that the tie will be played indoors, she says that it could be a factor, but she also says that Germany has many great players atm. And she says that FC matches are always unpredictable.

She was asked about her motivation and she says that it's never hard to find a motivation, that she's still there because she's motivated. She says she works hard, but there are many different factors, like confidence, the game has changed a lot etc.

Her goal is to be back in top 10. She's close, she plays close matches against top players, but she has to prove she belongs there on the court.
Thank you very much !
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #2226
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

Since Serbia plays Germany in Porsche Arena in Stuttgart on April 21-22 i guess Ana will play Porsche Tennis tournament (April 22-28).
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #2227
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

Thank you Cajka
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 01:05 PM   #2228
country flag Vasa

watch and learn, Anči
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #2229
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #2230
country flag sharapovafrench

sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice

Ana (Miami - Sony Open Tennis)
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:40 AM   #2231
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Aravanecaravan

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 05:33 PM   #2232
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Glamour de las tenistas en Monterrey

http://televisadeportes.esmas.com/vi...tas-monterrey/
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 09:42 AM   #2233
country flag HowardH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva87 View Post
Glamour de las tenistas en Monterrey

http://televisadeportes.esmas.com/vi...tas-monterrey/
Thanks! Fun to hear her speaking Spanish. Nice to see the back of the red dress too.

Last edited by HowardH : Apr 2nd, 2013 at 09:47 AM.
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:02 PM   #2234
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

ESPN Deportes interview with Ana...

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/vide...763059&cc=7586

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 02:34 PM   #2235
country flag Vasa