Watch out for Romanian Juniors!! - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #376
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Watch out for Romanian Juniors!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
I could be wrong, but Cici Bellis Cartan ..Cartan it sounds a little Romanian? I found in Romania many people with that name, but the Irish say it's original from them
rather French?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #377
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

It may be Cârțan you know, like...Cârțan.....badea Cârțan
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #378
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I rather know it as a French name, but Cârțan could make sense as well.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:56 PM   #379
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
It may be Cârțan you know, like...Cârțan.....badea Cârțan
Ahaa, it could be I remember about that guy, I was schooled in Romania.
He walked from his village around Sibiu all the way to Rome. Fantastic.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #380
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Cartan doesn't strike me as a French name but idk, it could be
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #381
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
I rather know it as a French name, but Cârțan could make sense as well.
I saw in the phone book in France, and found about the same nr. of people (15-20) exactly as in Romania, why not Cârțan became Cartan.. Eugen Ionescu-Ionesco ?, taking into account what a historian says, the old French and Romanian was very similar, and the Romannians are found in large numbers in some areas of France, not just 20 years ago, or a 100, but several hundred years ago
noname29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:50 PM   #382
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Romanian Tennis Federation accused of lack of interest for vice world champion Andreea Rosca

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi...rosca-10535700

Quote:
Tennis FR is accused of lack of interest by Ionut Rosca, father newly appointed global vice "Under 14", Andreea Rosca blocker claiming that it had to pay the fee for the tournament and that the federation has spent only two days training for CM.

Andreea Rosca lost Sunday in the final U14 World Championships in France, the blocker Catherine Cartan Bellis (USA).

"To demonstrate once again greatly enjoyed unconditional support when juniors are part of the official teams representing Romania, tennis federation allocated for this tournament two days of training. Moreover, to protect the health of athletes four members official team and protect them from any temptation Western FRT has provided a total daily allowance for the period of 7 days from 35 euros, while requiring them to pay their athletes tournament fee, which amounts to 40 euro . Moreover, to maximize the chances of winning the trophy Andrea immediately after the semifinals, rest Romanian team was sent home in the country. not the other, but not with Andreea somehow be during finals and encourage excessive "Rosca said Ionut ironic.

Andreea Rosca with her ​​colleagues in the national team left this morning, the Czech Republic, to take part in the qualification stage of the European Championships U14 winter.

By publishing this news, Ruxandra Dragomir, president of Romanian Tennis Federation, could not be contacted.
Mess.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:44 PM   #383
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Aaron, could you explain in your own words ? Cause that google translation is a hot mess.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:58 PM   #384
country flag codrutc

Basically, Andreea Rosca's Dad is calling the Romanian tennis federation out for not supporting his daughter financially, in the sense of paying her entrance fees when she represents her country in competitions. He also said that her per diem reimbursement was too low.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:12 PM   #385
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Aaron, could you explain in your own words ? Cause that google translation is a hot mess.
I've already changed the headline, because it didn't make any sense at all. However, I wasn't expecting many non-native speakers to be interested.

I should have known you are, though, taking your involvement in Tennis Romania into account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Basically, Andreea Rosca's Dad is calling the Romanian tennis federation out for not supporting his daughter financially, in the sense of paying her entrance fees when she represents her country in competitions. He also said that her per diem reimbursement was too low.
This and that the federation only reserved 2 days of preparation before the tournament.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 03:09 PM   #386
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Thanks guys I should start taking Romanian lessons
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #387
country flag codrutc

Jaq Jaqueline is back in action this week at ITF U18 in Slovakia. Good to see that, I was starting to get worried.
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #388
country flag nutu

nutu is just really nice nutu is just really nice nutu is just really nice nutu is just really nice nutu is just really nice nutu is just really nice nutu is just really nice nutu is just really nice nutu is just really nice nutu is just really nice nutu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Jaq Jaqueline is back in action this week at ITF U18 in Slovakia. Good to see that, I was starting to get worried.
Actually she played last week in a Grade 4 in Luxembourg and reach QF

I was worried about her long absence too so it's good to see her back

She is one of the most promising youngsters with a good serve and athletic constitution and seems to do well on hard. Also she has a strong motivation to walk up the performance ladder
nutu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #389
country flag codrutc

She withdrew. Injury?
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #390
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Rosca & Ducu won G1 Trofeo Ferrero in dubs

Last edited by Potapovushina : Apr 14th, 2013 at 11:26 PM.
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote