Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #1066
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I know this is old but I just saw it and couldn't stop laughing

Awesome editing what happened to her at the end? Shoulder injury?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #1067
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

^ No that's in 2005 I don't know she probably lost the match
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #1068
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

I think it might be her Kim Clijsters match.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #1069
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

that video
also I seriously loved that baby blue dress with neon accents
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #1070
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

^ It's also really funny how their outfits match
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #1071
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

You'll find a lot of the time that Masha's slam outfits match Rogers - especially colour scheme.
I always feel they try and match Serena with Rafa too
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #1072
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

I always think Nike views Fed and Maria as their marquee players. RG08 was like Nike's crowning of the king and queen of tennis (Shame on the results though )
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 02:52 AM   #1073
country flag jhonathan17

jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light

Last edited by jhonathan17 : Mar 11th, 2013 at 02:52 AM. Reason: done
jhonathan17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #1074
country flag PimpMePova

Her on court interview after the CSN match it's actually kind of short but thought I'd post it since the IW streams don't show those interviews for some reason

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #1075
Forever Sharapova.

I forgot that they have to keep changing the nets dependant on the tour players
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #1076
country flag PimpMePova

^ Oh yeah I noticed that too
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:28 PM   #1077
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Highlights vid, sadly not great quality.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #1078
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
Highlights vid, sadly not great quality.

Downloading the whole match in super HD quality from t3nnis
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #1079
country flag PimpMePova

why would you want to see that match again

Last edited by PimpMePova : Mar 11th, 2013 at 02:50 PM.
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #1080
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
why would you want to see that match again
Well, I try to download all her matches to my hard drive, so I already have big collection in HD for few years.