INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #781
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

My baby is back. I was using Novak to hold back Federer. For the most part he did his job (with the exception of the Wimbledon but whatever). He may go away now.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #782
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Excited to definitely be seeing Maria play on Tuesday! . I wish her opponent was someone I had any knowledge of, but I'll take what I can get . Leaving in 8 hours for Palm Springs!
How exciting
takes lots of photos
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #783
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
My baby is back. I was using Novak to hold back Federer. For the most part he did his job (with the exception of the Wimbledon but whatever). He may go away now.
Nadull stan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #784
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Really pleased that Maria continued to serve well in Navarro match, she needs to serve well to win HC and grass titles.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #785
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

You know what, I think Maria might win this year. No idea why though
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #786
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
You know what, I think Maria might win this year. No idea why though
'thats the way'
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #787
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

What is happening to her BH?! It's not the first time in the last few months that it's been the weak link in her ground game I think some of her FHs have too much spin, but I like that she's using the angles instead of hitting deep in the middle of the court. Serve was good, but it can't be extraordinary in windy conditions. Her ROS was abysmal LAV next! I have never seen her play

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #788
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I'm glad she had that difficult match against a player like CSN which I only can blame to some sort of a mental block. She definitely needed something like that because she's had so little match play and all her matches were very one-sided. Watching her yesterday it seemed like she had forgotten how to rely on her competitor skills and win "ugly" she was so frustrated at moments and it seemed to me like she was trying too hard to get things going for her instead of just letting them go her way I think if she had a performance like that against a player like Bartoli or Kuzi she'd be in real trouble but having had this match I'm more confident she'll be able to handle better a sloppy performance and win matches against beatable opponents relying more on her competitor skills when her tennis isn't at it's best
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #789
Forever Sharapova.

I just think her bh isn't GOAT off clay
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #790
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

^ Yeah but isn't her backhand supposed to be more reliable than her forehand?
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #791
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I just think her bh isn't GOAT off clay
It used to be sublime on grass 37173726372 years ago

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #792
Forever Sharapova.

It's just common sense with her game that she should always hit forward - look to stand in.
When she becomes passivepova with her trolling antics it really irks me because she makes things so much harder for herself. She needs to go on court all the time with big-babe tennis, in reality her coaching team should be telling her to hit more topspin on the fh side and to open the court with the bh. Like when she uses her inside out bh the point is brutal and finished in a matter of seconds. But yesterdays match showcased down-the-middle-pova and thats how Na managed to dispose of her.
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #793
country flag JoPova

I agree that her game is becoming more passive these days. I prefer ballbashingpova

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #794
country flag PimpMePova

Have you noticed that when Maria plays horribly (but wins) people are way more positive but when she has a great performance it's drama queen time in here and everybody goes on how in spite that there's no way she can win the tournament
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #795
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
It's just common sense with her game that she should always hit forward - look to stand in.
When she becomes passivepova with her trolling antics it really irks me because she makes things so much harder for herself. She needs to go on court all the time with big-babe tennis, in reality her coaching team should be telling her to hit more topspin on the fh side and to open the court with the bh. Like when she uses her inside out bh the point is brutal and finished in a matter of seconds. But yesterdays match showcased down-the-middle-pova and thats how Na managed to dispose of her.
down-the-middle Pova is the one who is losing to any decent top 10 player .... Sometimes i don't understand why she even having zillion seconds to prepare her shot is hitting at halfcourt in the middle

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote