The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #991
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

That's all for now folks!

Just click.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #992
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Just one I missed.

Click for an HQ version.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #993
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Thanks roddo
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #994
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I cant say I love the fact that she has swapped in the fluresent yellow. I much preferred the styling of the outfit in the promo pix. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #995
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
I cant say I love the fact that she has swapped in the fluresent yellow. I much preferred the styling of the outfit in the promo pix. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
Original I was taken aback, but I love how it matches the tennis ball!
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #996
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
I agree. Looks so weird against the dull grey and mint colours
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #997
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I can't get over this visor I don't understand how someone could think that'd look good...hope she changes it or wears lots of layers of clothing like the first match it looked really nice then
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #998
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I can't get over this visor I don't understand how someone could think that'd look good...hope she changes it or wears lots of layers of clothing like the first match it looked really nice then
Idk, it looks awesome on her, so fresh and summery
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #999
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

^ But it doesn't match anything on her outfit...at all it just looks out of place to me
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #1000
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
^ But it doesn't match anything on her outfit...at all it just looks out of place to me
Actually it' does match her pants
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #1001
country flag sharapovafrench

sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
Just one I missed.

Click for an HQ version.
A Great determination ! Thanks for this pic
sharapovafrench is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #1002
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

From Head's facebook

Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #1003
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

i love the last shot
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #1004
country flag Djokovic88

Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light Djokovic88 is a glorious beacon of light

Sugarpova in my Version
Do you like??
Djokovic88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #1005
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that dumb commercial again.