Marion and Jana's American Adventure (IW/Miami) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 12:22 PM   #1
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute
Marion and Jana's American Adventure (IW/Miami)

OK so it's been a very disappointing start to season, and we're all a bit confused and down in the dumps about all things Marion.

But let's give her a break, she showed signs of peaking against Wozniacki in Dubai.

Has had an amazing March then past 3 years, and of course who can for get last years Miami.

QF/SF points will come off here, so she actually has a lot of work to do stay top 15.

Can Mauresmo be the spark she needs?

Last edited by Singleniacki : Mar 9th, 2013 at 12:12 PM.
Singleniacki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #2
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Marion and Momo's American Adventure (IW/Miami)

IW draw out :

Jelena Jankovic [18] - Bye
Svetlana Kuznetsova - Andrea Hlavackova
Chanelle Scheepers - Kristina Mladenovic [WC]
Marion Bartoli [9] - Bye
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #3
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Found some Marion's pics on fantic's blog : http://fantic7.blogspot.fr/

I don't know blonde tall girl who's coaching Marion in IW. If someone can help :

Last edited by Lighter : Mar 5th, 2013 at 08:44 PM.
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #4
country flag Lighter

The new coach is Jana Novotna's girl friend who already made some training sessions with Marion in Dubaï.

From poster Kulti kis&monica.

Last edited by Lighter : Mar 6th, 2013 at 08:48 AM.
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #5
country flag Lighter

Cool picture from Fantic :

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #6
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

So no news on mauresmo? She looks like she's doing well with novotna's gf. I wonder Jana will actually be involved too.
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #7
country flag Lighter

Marion running around Tsonga, Gasquet and Verdasco :

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:51 AM   #8
country flag Lighter

Win 6-3 6-3 to start. Next Kuzzy.

Confirmation of new coachs : Jana Novotna and Iwona Kuczynska
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #9
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Good win but the next match will be very testing. But Marion didnt play great in Doha and still made them tight.

Very excited about these new coaches!!
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #10
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of
Re: Marion and Jana's American Adventure (IW/Miami)

I'm glad she got a full time coach. Only time will tell whether Novotna and girlfriend are right for her, but I'm very hopeful. Great pic you found Lighter. She looks very relaxed.

Now she needs to get revenge on Kuznetsova, for complaining about how she returns, after Kuzzy WON the match!
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #11
country flag Lighter

Interview today in l'équipe printed edition :
- Some parents in Switzerland have asked her dad to teach tennis and he is already very busy
- As expected, she wants to improve her slice, dropshots and 2nd serve with more kicked effect
- jana is coaching on court, Iwona organizes drills, Xavier Moreau is the fitness coach and Momo the advisor
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #12
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Big team Great win today against Kuznetsova. Lets hope she can do the same vs. Errani.
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #13
country flag Lighter

I forgot yesterday run toward the net. In Dubai, she didn't expect to defeat Fran, so she wasn't ready to play Kuzzy. I guess now everything is clear around her and she's feeling better and better.
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #14
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Good win!

I know Ferg, haha. Everyone wants to be on her team.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #15
~*Princess Karolina*~

R4 vs Errani lost bad to her 2 times last year, but I really really want another match up with Masha