Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 84 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #1246
country flag il dragone

il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold
Re: Heather Watson

lol she deleted a comment of me on her instagram
il dragone is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #1247
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Fed Cup Heart Award vote opens
Quote:
Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) and Heather Watson (GBR) have been shortlisted for Europe/Africa
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #1248
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Tough competition up against Fan Fave Aga.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #1249
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Angelique Kerber [4] - Bye
Irina-Camelia Begu - Heather Watson
Pauline Parmentier - Qualifier
Yanina Wickmayer [30] - Bye

Very good first round draw for our Heather!
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #1250
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber is in terrible form so it's a decent opportunity for a top 10 win...
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #1251
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNaNa View Post
Tough competition up against Fan Fave Aga.
Watson should win. Radwanska was the favorite in all of her singles matches
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #1252
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans. View Post
Angelique Kerber [4] - Bye
Irina-Camelia Begu - Heather Watson
Pauline Parmentier - Qualifier
Yanina Wickmayer [30] - Bye

Very good first round draw for our Heather!
Not a bad draw overall for Hev, if only she was due to face Wickmayer in R2 think she could take her. Anyway Begu is def winnable, important 50 points up for grabs with a R1 win and with it being a Mandatory its important she scores here.
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #1253
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Another pretty straightforward loss for Hev.

She seems to get broken too much lately. Needs to work on the serve ASAP.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #1254
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Heather Watson vs Jamie Hampton 2012 Wimbledon 2nd round Highlights

Or the full match here.

Heather Watson vs Jamie Hampton 2012 Wimbledon 2nd round

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 04:23 AM   #1255
jbdusm68

jbdusm68 is just really nice jbdusm68 is just really nice jbdusm68 is just really nice jbdusm68 is just really nice jbdusm68 is just really nice jbdusm68 is just really nice jbdusm68 is just really nice jbdusm68 is just really nice jbdusm68 is just really nice jbdusm68 is just really nice jbdusm68 is just really nice

Thanks For Making A Heather Watson Thread
jbdusm68 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #1256

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Miami R1: Heather Watson WR 39 v Ayumi Morita JPN WR 50

Winner to play 31st seed Wickmayer. Not a bad draw, Serena R3 but I'd certainly take 3R points here xD Long way to go before that though on current form.
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #1257
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Does she not have to defend 3r points though?

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #1258

Yeah she does, but on current form it'll be a battle to get back there, even with this decent draw.
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #1259
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Morita has been in pretty decent form so far this year but is still prone to a few beat downs. Her last two matches have been 0-6, 2-6 and 1-6, 2-6 to Pliskova and Tsurenko respectively.

I'd be happy with just one win! Good luck, Hev

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #1260

First up on grandstand today, 12.00 Miami time, 4pm GMT. Good luck Hev!