INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #751
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

^ She might start something on her twitter and is trying to promote it
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #752
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Terrible stats
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #753
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

what like #whoknowsmonday

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:57 AM   #754
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Nole about to start
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:57 AM   #755
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Yeah, the first set was tough, thanks God there was no tiebreak, comparing to her first match she was much more sluggish. Anyway I am glad she managed to break Suarez who is so unconrotoble to play for Maria...
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:57 AM   #756
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Vinci - Arruabarrena into a third set (masha's next round opponent)
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:58 AM   #757
country flag Fighterpova

By the way, who are your guys picks for the mens and womens champion/finalist?
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:58 AM   #758
Forever Sharapova.

Glad I get to watch Nole. I haven't seen him play since the AO
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:58 AM   #759
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Vinci - Arruabarrena into a third set (masha's next round opponent)
She played Vinci last year in IW (I believe in the 4th round as well) and she won 6-2 6-1 so it would be nice if she played her again
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #760
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Glad I get to watch Nole. I haven't seen him play since the AO

He played amazing in Dubai

He didn't lose a set to win the title for the 4th time and he beat Del Potro in the SF and Berdych in the Final, but you have probably seen the scores.
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #761
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
By the way, who are your guys picks for the mens and womens champion/finalist?
Novak and Masha

But Nole is a safe bet - Rafa is coming back from injury and faces Roger. Murray is looking all kinds of ridiculous - and Nole seems to waste little energy reaching the latter stages of all tournaments.

In terms of women, being realistic - most probably Vika. But Masha could play herself into form this week which she has yet to do in her two previous tournaments.
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 01:01 AM   #762
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Novak and Masha

But Nole is a safe bet - Rafa is coming back from injury and faces Roger. Murray is looking all kinds of ridiculous - and Nole seems to waste little energy reaching the latter stages of all tournaments.

In terms of women, being realistic - most probably Vika. But Masha could play herself into form this week which she has yet to do in her two previous tournaments.
I picked Nole over Federer and Vika over Masha (fake fan)

I'm just being realistic
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #763
country flag Fighterpova

Federer was scary good though and Nadal was

I definitely hope Nole can win IW again He has 2 titles here
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #764
country flag Fighterpova

When do you guys see Novak losing his first match realistically?

He is on an 18 match winning streak and has won 28 of his last 29 matches

Hopefully he wont lose anytime soon. I don't want to jinx him, but he definitely can win both IW and Miami considering his success at both events, but we will see

The 42 match winning streak in 2011 was historic though
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #765
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone playing the atp bracket challenge?

I'm so good.

Stupid Ferrer had to ruin a near perfect (so far) draw.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote