What grips do you use on your strokes? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #1
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
What grips do you use on your strokes?

So little activity here.

These are my grips:

Two-handed backhand - Continental on the dominant hand, eastern on the other hand
Forehand - Semi-western
Serve - Continental

For slices and volleys, I try to keep continental on both wings but I rarely do this and I'm crap at both.

What do you use?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #2
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What grips do you use on your strokes?

My backhand grips are the same as yours. Forehand is between an eastern and a semi-western I'd say.
Serve: continental.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 08:22 AM   #3
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of

Serena's
“I'm not used to crying. . . . It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.”-Serena Williams
Serena_Williams_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #4
country flag tennisCV

tennisCV is just really nice tennisCV is just really nice tennisCV is just really nice tennisCV is just really nice tennisCV is just really nice tennisCV is just really nice tennisCV is just really nice tennisCV is just really nice tennisCV is just really nice tennisCV is just really nice tennisCV is just really nice

Does anyone serve without using a continental grip? At least anybody that should know better...
tennisCV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote