Vika‘s Bakery Thread 2013 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #1
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Vika‘s Bakery Thread 2013

Let's try to keep up with all the delicious bakery products Vika produces.

Brisbane
QF: vs Ksenia Pervak 6-1 6-0

Melbourne
R1: vs Monica Niculescu 6-1 6-4
R2: vs Eleni Daniilidou 6-1 6-0
R4: vs Elena Vesnina 6-1 6-1
QF: vs Svetlana Kuznetsova 7-5 6-1
SF: vs Sloane Stephens 6-1 6-4

Doha
R3: vs Christina McHale 6-0 6-0

Indian Wells
R2: vs Daniela Hantuchova 6-4 6-1
R3: vs Kirsten Flipkens 3-6 6-3 6-0
R4: vs Urszula Radwanska 6-4 6-1

Madrid
R2: vs Ekatarina Makarova 6-1 2-6 3-6

Rome
R2: vs Julia Görges 6-2 6-0
R3: vs Ayumi Morita 6-1 2-0 ret.*
SF: vs Sara Errani 6-0 7-5

French Open
R1: vs Elena Vesnina 6-1 6-4
R3: vs Alizé Cornet 4-6 6-3 6-1
R4: vs Francesca Schiavone 6-3 6-0

Wimbledon
R1: vs Maria Joăo Koehler 6-1 6-2

Carlsbad
QF: vs Urszula Radwanska 6-1 6-2
SF: vs Ana Ivanovic 6-0 4-6 6-3

Cincinnati
R2: vs Vania King 6-1 7-6(6)

US Open
R1: vs Dinah Pfizenmaier 6-0 6-0
R2: vs Aleksandra Wozniak 6-3 6-1

117 sets played - 11 bagels, 17 breadsticks = 23,9% bakery products (9,4% bagels, 14,5% breadsticks)
52 matches played - 23 matches with bakery products = 44,2%
52 matches played - 9 matches with bagels = 17,3%
52 matches played - 16 matches with breadsticks = 30,8%

*This set (2-0 ret.) is not included in the statistics.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.

Last edited by Natural Joe : Jan 2nd, 2014 at 09:18 PM.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 08:50 AM   #2
country flag Mustafina

Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future Mustafina has a brilliant future
Re: Vika‘s Bakery Thread 2013

Great thread!
Mustafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #3
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Yummy We're going to get fat soon with all that bakery
nastya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #4
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

First double bagel since Toronto 2011
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #5
country flag Let.them.talk

Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Let's try to keep up with all the delicious bakery products Vika produces.

Amazing presentation.

Let.them.talk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 01:39 AM   #6
country flag Natural Joe

Let's hope that delicious breadstick gives Vika some energy for her next matches.
Old May 15th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #7
country flag Natural Joe

Updated with a freshly baked bagel.
Old May 18th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #8
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

I think it is time to add another one delicious bakery product to collection
nastya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #9
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastya View Post
I think it is time to add another one delicious bakery product to collection
Added.
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 05:46 AM   #10
country flag Natural Joe

Updated with a fresh breadstick vs Ula.
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #11
country flag Natural Joe

Updated before the US Open MD begins.
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #12
country flag Natural Joe

Second double bagel of the year!

She's produced:
11 bagels
and
16 breadsticks so far this season.
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 04:54 AM   #13
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Wow a double bagel after Doha Feels like she is starting this USO more like the AO2012. She vanquished the old guard of Hard Courts dere. Lets hope she repeats it and brings down the old guard of all courts

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 04:17 PM   #14
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

New thread? Or new title?
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 05:26 PM   #15
country flag Natural Joe

^ I'll start a new thread soon.