Chris Evert: Agnieszka Radwanska will be a serious contender for French Open - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #16
country flag Sally Todd

Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chris Evert: Agnieszka Radwanska will be a serious contender for French Open

"Don't worry Martina, you'll get your French Open title." -- Chrissie to Hingis during the trophy ceremony after the loss to Graf.

In Evert's day the kind of consistency Radwanska and Wozniacki have automatically =ed clay contender. These days? Not so much.

Radwanska's game does look best on grass ;-)
Sally Todd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #17
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
#shitchrissiesays

With the way tennis is nowadays I wouldn't be surprised if she won't it.

I bet she'll beat Azarenka in the finals

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #18
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chris Evert: Agnieszka Radwanska will be a serious contender for French Open

What? No. Game that Aga performs is not at all the game that has a chance for a winning spot in RG. Her chance is Wimbledon or possibly USO.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #10
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali 2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #19
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Evert is notorious for her bad analyses and predictions, isn't she?
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #20
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Chris Evert ‏@ChrissieEvert
Watched Radwanska close up against Maria Sanchez last nite.. Crafty..patient..smart... Will b a serious contender for French Open..

Yes, she Will b a serious contender for French Open because she beat Maria Sanchez.

Chrissie should change drugs.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #21
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of

She will nevr be a contender.She will either be spinned out by players like Erani and Kuznetsova or hit of the court by players like Sharapova.
“I'm not used to crying. . . . It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.”-Serena Williams
Serena_Williams_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #22
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Christine Marie
She'll have a chance to win Wimbledon 2017.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #23
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

Oh Chrissie... Just shut up.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #24
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

I definitely think Aga is better on hard courts. Maybe she'll add a new wrinkle to her game this year. 'twould be interesting.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #25
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Not a chance.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #26
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

Chrissy is on crack
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #27
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
What? No. Game that Aga performs is not at all the game that has a chance for a winning spot in RG. Her chance is Wimbledon or possibly USO.
Oh yeah with that big serve of hers...
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #28
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #29
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Christine Marie was just trying to make a safe prediction. Aga is playing well in her eyes and the French is the next slam... Had this been the US Open series, she'd be calling Aga a favorite for the Open.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #30
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone make a #ShitChrissieSays thread. PLEASE

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote