IW R2 Kuznetsova def. Jankovic 06 62 75 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #91
country flag hankqq

hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute hankqq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IW R2 Kuznetsova def. Jankovic 06 62 75

I expected a crazy score like this Svetlana
hankqq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #92
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
RG final preview tbh.
Fact.
And this scoreline would only happen between these two players. Seriously.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #93
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBaker View Post
The mere, yet unfortunately still present tennis existence of the fallen empress makes my brain cramp in the most unpleasant ways. Sadly, I still have hope that she might be useful at some point again, even after this whole new level of her uselessness.

Lovely dress though. It suits her level of play.
I was watching this match, and I can tell JJ's level of play did not drop at all from the way she had played superbly in the first set. It was Sveta who stepped it up, committed less unforced-errors, and produced all kind of crazy angles and thrilling groundstrokes, blasted JJ's top-spin forehand into oblivion, pressuring JJ to go for her shots more, which, of course, was not exactly her game-style.

Sveta was playing the game that won her two grand slams that night. And JJ was also playing the game near the level that gained her the no.1 ranking, with her consistent ground strokes and serves, although I would comment on her movement that was subpar from her best and her opponent's, who had to overcome the great physical struggle I saw toward the end. She could not match up Sveta's shot-making prowess; however, she did her best, thus the score was very close as you can see. It was a great match all-around.

Hope the two will keep playing on this level for the entire year. Such a shame they had to meet so early in such a big event; they both deserve to go further. Nevertheless, it's good to see them displaying their best tennis, in quite a while.

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #94
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Standard JJ match.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #95
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=fa6fc9bbbd

I took some photos of the match, if anyone is interested.

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #96
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

this jelena is just hard to grasp.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:07 AM   #97
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

This thread......

This result......

This WTA.......

The gifs with JJ in it.......

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote