The Vera Zvonareva Picture Thread - Page 234 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 07:05 PM   #3496
country flag Losing Streak
Nadiiia

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Vera Zvonareva Picture Thread

Our hope

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Krunic Puntintseva Bencic Kovinic Vekic Mitu Savic
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 07:24 PM   #3497
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Chain View Post
Our hope
Indeed. Thank you "Mary".
NoExit is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #3498
country flag NoExit

NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all NoExit is a name known to all

I just came across this awesomely funny pic:

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 04:25 AM   #3499
country flag NoExit

A few hours ago Vera tweeted that rehab is going well, as well as this photo:

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #3500
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Great to see and hear . Even in rehab she's looking great

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #3501
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

It's just me or does she look a bit fat?
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #3502
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
A few hours ago Vera tweeted that rehab is going well, as well as this photo:

Bepa

Have to say that I'm a bit impressed that she's already on physiotherapy. I was not expecting this, so early..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #3503
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Is she doing rehab in Amsterdam again?
She went there for previous big injuries.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #3504
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daszmarelli View Post
She kinda looks like she may have put a bit of weight on in the face, but it could just be the pic/the way it was taken. If she has though, it's probably from inactivity id guess. At any rate, it's alright and she' still a cutie regardless. Whatever the case, im sure Vera will be in top shape again soon enough.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #3505
country flag NoExit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
Is she doing rehab in Amsterdam again?
She went there for previous big injuries.
I honestly don't know, i haven't seen anything that indicates or flat out says where Vera has been doing her rehab.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #3506
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Vera still looks hot fat or not.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #3507
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daszmarelli View Post
To be honest, my first reaction was that was an old picture as she did seem to me a bit 'chubby' (vintage Bepa), but the Fila outfit took that away very quick. And I think the oufit makes her look like that more. She might have gained a bit of weight due to her forced inactivity, but I am sure that will be OK when she is back to full training. Although a bit more weight does not harm her.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #3508
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. she looks beautiful as always
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #3509
country flag NoExit

Nothing new unfortunately, but i came across a pic of Vera Zvonareva endorsed grip tape with her on the package:

So have any of you here who actually play tennis yourselves ever used this before?
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 07:42 AM   #3510
country flag Phenomareva

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExit View Post
Nothing new unfortunately, but i came across a pic of Vera Zvonareva endorsed grip tape with her on the package:

So have any of you here who actually play tennis yourselves ever used this before?
I haven't played tennis in 10 years or something and just with a racket on loan. Never had one of my own. The wet sticky feel and Vera made me distracted though