Indian Wells R2: Tsurenko def. Shvedova 6-1 3-6 6-1 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #31
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells R2: Tsurenko def. Shvedova 6-1 3-6 6-1

And I thoght she could be a bad match up for Petra. She looked so fit, consistent and strong last year. What's going on with her ?
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #32
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
And I thoght she could be a bad match up for Petra. She looked so fit, consistent and strong last year. What's going on with her ?
Didn't Petra beat her at 2012 French Open, after she beat defending Champion Li Na there?

I know what you mean. Shvedova has some weapons and ability. But like everything else with so many of these players (Shvedova, Barthel, Martic, Pav's, Petra of course to a lesser degree, etc..) it depends what match they play during that given day!!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #33
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Didn't Petra beat her at 2012 French Open, after she beat defending Champion Li Na there?

I know what you mean. Shvedova has some weapons and ability. But like everything else with so many of these players (Shvedova, Barthel, Martic, Pav's, Petra of course to a lesser degree, etc..) it depends what match they play during that given day!!
Yes she did, and as you know, it was a very close one, and in Wimbledon she was about to beat Serena too. I think she lacks a definitive big grounstroke to make winners with, but doesn't (or didn't) have many weaknesses either; an all around pretty solid skilfull player, far from the typical bb.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #34
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Tsurenko is playing very well this year, even though Shvedova has been slumping lately! I think she'll perform well again on clay!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #35
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Lesia you give me life!
GOATdin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:54 AM   #36
country flag tkutsaar

tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute tkutsaar has a reputation beyond repute

During last year’s FO in a thread inviting responders to rate in order which of the QFs one would desire to see as champion I suggested that the player I least desired to take the title was Yaroslava Shvedova. My choice was predicated on the fact I had never heard of her. I was chastised for that opinion by a fan of hers suggesting that every serious fan of women’s tennis would know of her especially since she had been a QF at Roland Garros two years previously; a factoid I had obviously overlooked. Well OK she became visible in my radar and I then paid more particular attention. There is no denying she had a good run at RG and she was impressive at Wimbledon as well i.e. the golden set against the FO finalist and a tough competitive match against eventual champion Serena. However since then her results have not had that same magic; witness this result.
tkutsaar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #37
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkutsaar View Post
During last year’s FO in a thread inviting responders to rate in order which of the QFs one would desire to see as champion I suggested that the player I least desired to take the title was Yaroslava Shvedova. My choice was predicated on the fact I had never heard of her. I was chastised for that opinion by a fan of hers suggesting that every serious fan of women’s tennis would know of her especially since she had been a QF at Roland Garros two years previously; a factoid I had obviously overlooked. Well OK she became visible in my radar and I then paid more particular attention. There is no denying she had a good run at RG and she was impressive at Wimbledon as well i.e. the golden set against the FO finalist and a tough competitive match against eventual champion Serena. However since then her results have not had that same magic; witness this result.
Err...thank you....yes....I think we are all aware of that as a matter of fact actually. If you think this vindicates anything then you really are rather sad.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #38
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Hard to do anything but laugh at this point...

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #39
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Lesia
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #40
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute

I wish Yaroslava would play Paszek in 1r soon. I'm afraid she would be capable of defeating only her right now...

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #41
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Lesia
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote